Intriguing Redhead

She was around a lot back in the day, then disappeared for awhile. Not sure what’s up since she re-emerged.
She got some cool tats ��
Wonder if those are recent pics? She looks doable in those.
She's for real and most of the pics are accurate. Great body. Great visit. There is a shared living situation in the mix.
Thanks for the intel, Dbrown. I was curious about her, as well.
ask paul lol
Just set a meet with this one, started heading toward Kennywood and she went dark. Told her to at least have the courtesy to call and cancel.Pisses me off how some of these ho's waste our time, but don't you dare waste theirs.
It ticks me off as well when a provider wastes my time. But, unfortunately, I am pretty sure this inconsiderate behavior goes both ways.
Oddly enough, I get a text from at 5:10 A M this morning saying she is sorry, had phone issues.
She ghosted me this AM. Set a time. I sent a text to confirm before I left. Silence.
Do you guys ever consider that she's been in contact with a few gents and when she's sure that one is on the way she ghosts the others.
Pittsburgh is known for short notice cancels so just maybe?...

Just a thought.
Sexy,

Maybe, but that’s no excuse for completely going dark. Just text that you can’t keep the appointment.
Oddly enough, I get a text from at 5:10 A M this morning saying she is sorry, had phone issues. Originally Posted by Looker151
Phone Issues = Someone else beat you to her and she had enough money to get whatever she needed to pass out.
Phone Issues = Someone else beat you to her and she had enough money to get whatever she needed to pass out. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Bingo