SA question.

So... I started on sa. Never did anything like this before that. Damn Lisa ling documentary. Anyway it just seems like a waste of time anymore. I tried to have the same exact name as I do on all sites but I kept getting reported until I eventually got kicked off. Sa is for a different kind of arrangement.. so I do feel the need to still have a profile on there when I decide I need a new “daddy”. Which includes regular dates and trips together.

So I wanted to ask the guys... why do you report girls who are on other “pro” sites?
I’ve never joined SA, but the guys I know who are members don’t want Pros permeating the site. I don’t think SA wants them either. I guess they don’t want LE snooping around. I think they probably already are.
Yeah I think they are too Bam. I have a million messages when I go on the site and they all ask how much, what’s your expectation and im too nervous to say any specifics. I have heard of a sa bust before.

But what exactly defines a pro? My degree isn’t a bachelors in streetwalking.
I've been on and off there for over 5 years..I could care less if the lady was a pro. The only ones I reported were the scammers...
Online only
Send money
Prepay
Bait and switch
Etc
Yeah I think they are too Bam. I have a million messages when I go on the site and they all ask how much, what’s your expectation and im too nervous to say any specifics. I have heard of a sa bust before.

But what exactly defines a pro? My degree isn’t a bachelors in streetwalking. Originally Posted by klassygerl
Read their TOS. I think they define it there. They’re splitting hairs. They know most of the “arrangements “ are sex for money.
The one's I report are the ones who are "selling" something. Be that time, video, pictures, etc. An agreed upon allowance is for the whole package, not for time or any other activity.
You messaged me numerous times unsolicited throwing out dollar amounts and times in those messages. I ignored them and never responded until I blocked you.

I prefer to just block rather than report but I can see why accounts are reported, no one wants such a great site to go down by breaking laws. I never discuss money or activities until I have an alternate form of communication such as a telephone number.
Come on, you have been on SA for years. I do give you credit for using the same name on various sites though.
SA is the same game with a different name.
I checked it out and never went back.

They're deluding themselves if they believe it's anything else.
I’d bet that you only get reported by guys that you pissed off.
so, if you ask more than some guy wants to pay, boom - reported
Just petty revenge.

I will say i’d like to keep my pros and non-pros separated. It would save me time and hassle.
It is something else....but that's for another days discussion.

As far as why you got kicked off the site, you must have been too obvious. It's not the greatest for "pros" in that there is a lot of weeding out on both ends. Guys and girls. If I was a pro I would go after older guys. Being honest most guys there are looking for young and younger. But there has to be a market for attractive older girls there. Be as direct as you can in your bio without crossing the line.

Things like the following should help:
Discreet only
Let's get right to the point (with a wink after)
I love older gentlemen (45 and up)
Thanks Charley... yes I do prefer older.
Woodstick.... I have been doing this since October of 2015. So yes I have been doing this for years now.
You messaged me numerous times unsolicited throwing out dollar amounts and times in those messages. I ignored them and never responded until I blocked you.

I prefer to just block rather than report but I can see why accounts are reported, no one wants such a great site to go down by breaking laws. I never discuss money or activities until I have an alternate form of communication such as a telephone number. Originally Posted by Lane Meyer
Ditto this. Sums it up perfectly
Guys don't want to go on there and see girls that advertise on sites indys or bp. They want that hidden gem. That's the fun for me. New faces and meeting new girls. I've run into a few in public that I couldn't get a green light with online and the...you look so familiar.
..have we met thing has worked.