Following the yellow brick road!

I am looking for a lady that wants to tour for a month or so with me in January. Not sure where i'm going, we could plan that together.
Maybe one to the guys would like to take a month or so off work and be our driver.

Or if you have a suggestion on who would be fun to tour with let me know!
I would love to drive for you ladies!!
I would LOVE to my sexy wifey....but due to certain circumstances I can't at this time

maybe try TiaTravels or FreekyKeeki..they travel alot all over
Doesn't the yellow brick road lead to Kansas? Or perhaps Kansas City?
Doesn't the yellow brick road lead to Kansas? Or perhaps Kansas City? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Why yes it does. lol
Sounds like a blast. I haven't toured in a couple years and have been thinking of putting some thing together myself. Some where with warmer weather sounds fantastic right now!
Sounds like a blast. I haven't toured in a couple years and have been thinking of putting some thing together myself. Some where with warmer weather sounds fantastic right now!
Originally Posted by kendra kayy
I want to do the east coast then the west. I'm really starting to like traveling. I want to buy a RV and travel, think of the places a person could go with a RV.
I want to do the east coast then the west. I'm really starting to like traveling. I want to buy a RV and travel, think of the places a person could go with a RV. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
"Lady Y, this here's the bandit. I'd like your shiny side down and your greasy side up. 10-4?"

Take a month off work to drive an RV full of working gals around the country? Now THAT would be a memory you could take to the grave!

There was a provider back in ASPD days from oregon who traveled all over that state working out of her RV...lol
"Lady Y, this here's the bandit. I'd like your shiny side down and your greasy side up. 10-4?"

Take a month off work to drive an RV full of working gals around the country? Now THAT would be a memory you could take to the grave!

Originally Posted by hgritstoo
My parents have one of the really nice ones, wonder if they would let me take it for a few months, I'd need to go to Washington state to get it.

Two or three girls, this could be great.
in ONE RV? Just think of all of the ROCKIN' going on in that thing!! WOW!! Grin!!

Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Hey KK, heading east isn't any warmer but like to see you again; so if you come this way please hmu. Still wish I would have seen you instead on that fateful day; even after the fact. Don't like to live life with regrets but that is one of them. Haven't been back to Omaha since. Bummer. Like the www.misskk.net. Nice !!!
Hey KK, heading east isn't any warmer but like to see you again; so if you come this way please hmu. Still wish I would have seen you instead on that fateful day; even after the fact. Don't like to live life with regrets but that is one of them. Haven't been back to Omaha since. Bummer. Like the www.misskk.net. Nice !!! Originally Posted by IaDork
Don't high jack my thread you jack ass. I'm really tired of you following my threads and then bringing KT into them. Get over her you fucking stalker!!
I may have said you where stalking material, but your proving it to everyone on the board with this bs!
Move on!!!!
Having grown up with three sisters I can say three women traveling in a RV is drama waiting to happen. lol The first few days would be fun but after that the differences in personality would come out ( girl fight!). The driver would either have to play referee or go hide. I will volunteer for the first three days lol. Nah knowing Ms Lady a little I'm sure she would keep the house in order. Have fun ladies.
Ah come on now- play nice folks...