Phone: 4023062207
Email Address: none given
URL / Website: http://omaha.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ckages/5532633
City: OMaha
State: Nebraska
Address: none
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: phone conversation, texting, delaying of time she would show, more talking on phone... then cancelled and told me to stop texting her
Session Length: -
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: couldn't tell you because she wasted my time all day
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just saw the pics but I couldn't tell you for sure
Recommendation: No
Since you have been on here a while perhaps a choice of a reviewed provider on here might have been a better choice. It seems the newbies tend to be the flakes more times than not.
Look at it this way. You have money to spend on a better provider now.
yeah, but I don't think I have earned the status of being able to pass screening. Not sure how that goes. I've only reviewed a couple times. but, yeah, there are a few ladies on here that I would absolutely love to get to know. And I definitely get a better idea about who to call from reading the boards. I'd probably be way ahead of the game if I always posted reviews.
  • CS123
  • 12-22-2014, 02:26 PM
I think you are confusing screening with references. There are a number of great gals that will screen you without having a reference. There are a lot of threads on this subject already so if you are inclined to learn about it you can use the search function and find them. Perhaps the guys that wrote them will read this and post a link.

You can look at the alerts section and see what lack of screening on both the clients and providers part yields, 11 arrests. Giving personal info to get screened is far less painful that giving it to someone that is arresting you. Just select wisely on who you give the info to. The well reviewed gals on this board that screen is a good choice, non reviewed is a risky choice.
NCNS ...moved to Coed.
Probably a good thing she didn't show.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1247041
Did you actually pay her? And if so, why wouldn't it count as a legit review. I guess I have heard if ******** card scams or whatever so wondering if that is case in this situation.
Damn, that's too bad.

I wonder if her friend Kammie is the same way?

-OJ
There is always room for another to TOFTT step right up Joe.
Lord knows I have had my TOFTT certificate.,\