Address: Close to 635 and Coit
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, Greek
Session Length: 30
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, down to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her body is perfection. Just google her number and you'll find her pictures. She only posts on BP. I keep telling her that she should start her own site as she tends to travel around a lot. I got lucky finding this girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Um....
haha that's how it felt like. 30 minutes of non stop loving. plus I stayed for extra after since I'm that good.
haha that's how it felt like. 30 minutes of non stop loving. plus I stayed for extra after since I'm that good. Originally Posted by MrLatino

Stayed for extra?

Could she get it up?
You are saying that the pic you put up is
Alison James and she is a TS . Did you visit her and do a review?
Google that pic...it's all over the place.

Quack!
When I said that I stayed for extra. After 30 minutes, we chilled together a little longer at no extra charge. Probably because we got along. Yes her photos are all over the net, I took the plunge and I was lucky that Alison was the girl in the photos.

Alison is originally from Cali but she tends to travel around a lot. That is probably the reason why you would find ads of her in different states. We had an incredible time, her body is perfection and very feminine. I can't wait for her to come back, I wish she had a showcase or personal website that would show her where she'll be traveling.

I've uploaded a screenshot from my phone when Alison sent me a selfie.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Photo Mar 01, 17 49 18.jpg (148.7 KB, 796 views)