Goodbye

Well fellas, I bagged myself a gf so I’m have to delete my account. I’m glad I found this website like 6-7 years ago. Learned a lot. Good group of guys. Had a lot of fun hobbying. I hope I never have to rejoin this someday lol. Just wanted to say thanks and good luck.
Well Hawks, congrats on the gf, but not sure why that would prompt you to leave the site. I'm thinkin once a monger........but anyway, best of luck to you. I have enjoyed reading your reviews over the years and you are certainly welcome back here if/when you are ready !
Well Hawks, congrats on the gf, but not sure why that would prompt you to leave the site. I'm thinkin once a monger........but anyway, best of luck to you. I have enjoyed reading your reviews over the years and you are certainly welcome back here if/when you are ready ! Originally Posted by JimmerDSM

Can’t risk me leaving my phone around. Not worth it to me. The fact that I don’t have to pay for it anymore is what will keep me out. It was fun and I’ve saw so many beautiful ladies, none of which I had a chance with in real life.
Good luck to you. I am starting to realize I am near the point of hanging it up. Not quite yet, but I feel like I am understanding your thought process behind your decision. I will likely go quietly into the night when it's my turn to retire.
best to ya baby!!!!!!! xoxo