100 Condoms for 10 bucks

Just checking an online sales site and found this deal. Figured I would share it. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BK5TVY/...alsofamer05-20
www.condomdepot.com Best brands too.
and 1000 for $100.. oh hell no. I don't bargain shop when it comes to rubbers
I use www.ripnroll.com they are my favorite so far
Damn, wish I needed 100 condoms. Only way I'd need that many was if I used one every time I self serviced myself. Than I'd need 100 a week.
100 for $10? Are they used or something?
I think the cheapest here was 100 for about 30, but they include Beyond Seven and Bare which are two of my faves.
You're right gorgeous .
But i love crown and bare....they r the best ...
Look at condomman. I order the variety packs - I get to choose type & quantity of eack pack. My condom bag looks like a jellybean jar with all the different colors. Okamoto, Durex and Lifestyle. They also have the slenderfits and xxl (including hard to find Kimono microthin large).

http://www.condomman.com/page/C/CTGY...-Variety-Packs
thanks for sharing!!
going to check out those sites
  • Rezo
  • 12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
I think the cheapest here was 100 for about 30, but they include Beyond Seven and Bare which are two of my faves. Originally Posted by London Rayne
seven?! I thought you didn't like 'em beyond five or six??
100 for $10? Are they used or something? Originally Posted by Rubchasertx

Shhhhhh!! Be quiet. Its called recycling. I have 90 freshly used for $10.
Aren't discount condoms kind of like discount brain surgery?
Those condoms look little and might pop easily that is one thing you have to deal with using cheap condoms. What about those guys that are blessed down their? Thanks for the advice but I will stick to my Trojans and Magnums they are the best!!!
and 1000 for $100.. oh hell no. I don't bargain shop when it comes to rubbers Originally Posted by Jack Flash
+1.

Quality over quantity.