Trumps campaign pays Trump

Is this while presidential run a way for him to pay himself? hahaha

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f741...rump-companies

The spending includes a $423,000 May payment to Mar-a-Lago (Trump owed).
The biggest payment to a Trump company is $4.6 million to TAG Air, the holding company of his airplanes.

His campaign headquarters is at Trump Tower in New York. The campaign has paid about $520,000 in rent and utilities to Trump Tower Commercial LLC and to Trump Corporation

About $5,000 from the campaign went to Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing LLC, which offers Virginia wines bearing the bold letters of Trump

HAHAHAHA, Please keep donating to Trumps campaign. . . ur throwing ur money away.
All people that loan their campaign money get paid back by their campaign.
Why do you think they only suspend their campaigns and not quit entirely.
Why do you think they only suspend their campaigns and not quit entirely. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
(Shhh. Let him have his fantasy that Trump is as corrupt as Clinton. He'll make even more of a fool of himself later on.)
Nobody launders money like dimretards...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politi...h-resignation/

They have real talent... Until they get caught!
(Shhh. Let him have his fantasy that Trump is as corrupt as Clinton. He'll make even more of a fool of himself later on.) Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Possibly. SouthPlantationer always surprises me with his foolishness.
  • DSK
  • 06-23-2016, 09:50 PM
Is this while presidential run a way for him to pay himself? hahaha

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f741...rump-companies

The spending includes a $423,000 May payment to Mar-a-Lago (Trump owed). Originally Posted by southtown4488
Why can't a motherfucker pay people to work on his campaign?

Fuckers gotta eat!!!
agreed on that, JL.
Why do you think they only suspend their campaigns and not quit entirely. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
that's not whats being pointed out here. Hes taking campaign money and paying his own companies, I'm pretty sure its not illegal but if you think its good for his campaign . . . then I support you thinking that, hahahaha

Many big money right wing donors have shied away from donating to Trump. The RNC begged Trump to call 20 bid donors for contributions. Report is he called two of them, then gave up. hahahaha, brilliant.
you should be more worried about who buying Hillary, clown.
that's not whats being pointed out here. Hes taking campaign money and paying his own companies, I'm pretty sure its not illegal but if you think its good for his campaign . . . then I support you thinking that, hahahaha

Many big money right wing donors have shied away from donating to Trump. The RNC begged Trump to call 20 bid donors for contributions. Report is he called two of them, then gave up. hahahaha, brilliant. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's pretty small compared to taking campaign funds and donations from countries that execute gays and think women are property.
What a stupid, ridiculous post Southie. Trump owns an airplane, why wouldn't he use it. Trump owns a helicopter, why wouldn't he use it. Trump owns hotels everywhere, why wouldn't he use them. Trump owns car services, why wouldn't he use them. Campaign finance laws require an accounting of all campaign finances so there has to be a reciept. Why don't you ask Hillary how much money came from the Clinton Global Iniative to fly around the country setting up her campaign? Money that was donated to do good (I guess you have to ask what the meaning of the word "good" is?) and Hillary figures that "good" is getting her into the White House.
suckclown, time to man up, boy... NO MORE Pussy Attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8p5284T_g
That's pretty small compared to taking campaign funds and donations from countries that execute gays and think women are property. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree, campaign contributions from foreign countries should be banned. . . but I believe it was the SCOTUS citizens united ruling that set/solidified precedent allowing this.
What a stupid, ridiculous post Southie. Trump owns an airplane, why wouldn't he use it. Trump owns a helicopter, why wouldn't he use it. Trump owns hotels everywhere, why wouldn't he use them. Trump owns car services, why wouldn't he use them. Campaign finance laws require an accounting of all campaign finances so there has to be a reciept. Why don't you ask Hillary how much money came from the Clinton Global Iniative to fly around the country setting up her campaign? Money that was donated to do good (I guess you have to ask what the meaning of the word "good" is?) and Hillary figures that "good" is getting her into the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If u think Trump the selfish businessman isn't overcharging the Trump campaign , ,, then cool. I'm glad you think that and I hope big republican donors give to Trump instead of others.

You made claims about Hillary but provided no source, no link. I provided a source and a link to support my statements.