America The Greatest Country In The world?

What makes America the greatest country in the world in the eyes of Americans? That maybe a question that is as individual as every American living in this country. Where have we been and where are we going and is America still the greatest country in the world? Those are questions most of us would be inclined to answer positively. The following video clip gives a different and rather interesting perspective to those questions.

Jim

https://youtu.be/1zqOYBabXmA
And it sounds like we may be getting back one of our staunchest allies soon!

Obaminable and Hillarious-No-More screwed the pooch on this one!

For all you "poll watchers" you might want to "revisit" and "reconsider" them.

The "silent majority" in the UK just gave you a "shout out"! They don't need a "wall"!
  • DSK
  • 06-25-2016, 07:54 AM
What makes America the greatest country in the world in the eyes of Americans? That maybe a question that is as individual as every American living in this country. Where have we been and where are we going and is America still the greatest country in the world? Those are questions most of us would be inclined to answer positively. The following video clip gives a different and rather interesting perspective to those questions.

Jim

https://youtu.be/1zqOYBabXmA Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I feel that everyone has a psychological need to live in the greatest country in the world. However, we are not the country we used to be.

What can you say about a country that thinks it is perfectly OK for a trans gendered woman to be a General? (I don't know if we have one or not, but it is soon to be legal)

What can you say about a country with Loretta Lynch as Attorney General?

You yourself think our country routinely fakes shootings to control the population.

The fact is our government uses our need to be part of a great country to control and intimidate us.

Our country scores poorly on international tests of our students.

We have a huge national debt, deficit, and trade deficit.

We have no social cohesion, and a splintered society full of grievance groups attempting to get special privileges.

Travel the world, go to Switzerland, and tell me what you think.

I personally believe the America of my youth was a great country. It isn't now.
I personally believe the America of my youth was a great country. It isn't now. Originally Posted by DSK
The reason why it's a great country now is we have plenty of people in it now who have the ability and desire to make it better than it is, and hopefully better than it was before. There will be many who won't like some of the changes, but they will enjoy the results like they did before when it was revitalized. If they won't agree to sit on the bench and stay out of the way, perhaps they can be persuaded to do so. But they will remain on the bench, unless they want to be a part of the solution.
What changes to you see coming that will make us greater than we are now, LexusLoser?
The Britts and Trump want to take both countries back to the 50's.
The Britts and Trump want to take both countries back to the 50's. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That's not true but it probably would be better in a lot of ways than it is now.

That also sounds like something Hillary would, or has said before.

You are so deep Ivan.....where do you come up with these brilliant statements?

Polly want a cracker?
  • cR7
  • 06-26-2016, 01:32 AM
We have the most powerful military
The Britts and Trump want to take both countries back to the 50's. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Radical Islam wants to take both countries back to the stone age.
That's not true but it probably would be better in a lot of ways than it is now.

Polly want a cracker? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since "You're with Her"....

Ask Hillary why that means the 50s then repeat.

Here's a cracker.
Since "You're with Her"....

Ask Hillary why that means the 50s then repeat.

Here's a cracker. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LMAO silly old confused lama. All you liberals are the same.

Polly want a cracker? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The only time the words " deep " and " EKIM " should be used together are when someone is describing how he takes it down at the 'holes !
The only time the words " deep " and " EKIM " should be used together are when someone is describing how he takes it down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Congrats shit for brains you have been promoted from idiot to fucking idiot.
LMAO silly old confused lama. All you liberals are the same. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I remember over seven years ago a silly little Liberal said he was going to Fundamentally Transform America. Apparently a lot of people agreed with him because they apparently didn't think America was all that great, and voted him in as president. I don't think great countries need transformations, especially when the so called transformation is far from an improvement.

Jim