Encounter: collegecutie1111

User ID: collegecutie1111
Date: 08/30/18
Name: Didn't get one
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=40474
City: Cranberry
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Convenient [hotel name removed - GM] out in cranberry.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk,Daty,Bbbj,Doggy,Mish,Rcg,C g, Cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Borderline BBW, Nice plump ass, Shower fresh, Pics are semi-accurate +30lb
Recommendation: Yes
I’m kinda lost on going to the [hotel name removed - GM] but then her apartment is mentioned.
Motel 6 is in the process of being demolished. Im guessing neither of them knew that.
I don't know how you can give a yes recommendation.
Her pics look decent and on borderline consideration. Thanks for the extra 30lb intel. That makes it a no go for me.
False advertising.
Sorry guys, been a couple weeks since the appointment. The hotel qas actually a super 8, idk why i thought motel 6. Can the mods change that?
I’m kinda lost on going to the motel 6 but then her apartment is mentioned. Originally Posted by starway
I meant to say it was a [hotel name removed - GM] and i wrote the review on my phone and lost my train of thought half way through
Motel 6 is in the process of being demolished. Im guessing neither of them knew that. Originally Posted by burgh1
Meant to say [hotel name removed - GM] don't know why motel 6 came to my head.
I don't know how you can give a yes recommendation. Originally Posted by TacomaTRD
Although i was expecting someone much slimmer, she did the job and i didn't mind the phat ass either.
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=16273

This lady has a non member profile here on Eccie with her contact info listed.

If you would like to edit this encounter to include this link, pm me and I will edit it and approve it.
She is no spinner but not close to a BBW either IMO. But people use that term differently. When I hear BBW, I think of #7 or 8 - obese, bigger stomach, big sloppy tits.

She is not close to those. More in the middle IMO like a 5. JMHO
She is no spinner but not close to a BBW either IMO. But people use that term differently. When I hear BBW, I think of #7 or 8 - obese, bigger stomach, big sloppy tits.

She is not close to those. More in the middle IMO like a 5. JMHO Originally Posted by berryberry
I think we called #5 fatlhletic a few years ago.

She is not close to those. More in the middle IMO like a 5. JMHO Originally Posted by berryberry
My definition of BBW is #3 and up. All these chicks have guts and thunder-thighs!
My definition of BBW is #3 and up. All these chicks have guts and thunder-thighs! Originally Posted by Hematoma
She is in between a 5 and a 6