Encounter: Yes, Beautiful Asian girls do come to Austin! EVA is a Gem!

Date: 9/19/2020
Name: Eva
Phone: (737) 333-6220
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Strip Mall on 620 near Lake Creek.
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, long to mid back,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fucking hot. Sexy demeanor, and gorgeous natural C's. Big full ass and smooth skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Beautiful girl with amazing service. A+
Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Good review.
Is this her phone number?
Is this her phone number? Originally Posted by johnasianguy1234
(737) 333-6220 is the number. And I'll be calling again next week!
She is really nice
Please support her
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She does look Thai or part Thai. I will ask when I go back in this week. Unless you see her first and can ask!
I’m seeing a lot of reviews of her citing CBJ and mask on during session. What’s with that? Definitely deters me from wanting to visit her.
I’m seeing a lot of reviews of her citing CBJ and mask on during session. What’s with that? Definitely deters me from wanting to visit her. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
LOL no way! BBBJ totally on the menu. You just have to ask!

Eva removed her mask on my request, and although I kept mine on after eating her pussy, She kept hers off for the remainder of the time. I think Eva is a go-with-the-flow kinda girl.
Eva removed her mask on my request, and although I kept mine on after eating her pussy, She kept hers off for the remainder of the time. I think Eva is a go-with-the-flow kinda girl. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Glad to hear BBBJ is standard fare. Thanks.

You know the nice thing about wearing these masks is after eating some tasty pussy the mask helps you savor the aroma. The smell of good sweet pussy lingering from DATY while you exhale into your mask on your way out the door always brings a smile. I just leave mine on for my drive home after that.
Wow, I saw Eva again. It was slightly different from my last visit and every bit as special.

ACTIVITIES: FBSM, Tongue bath, BLS, BBBJ, DATY 69, MPCFS

After another great massage that loosened me up, Eva began an amazing tongue bath.
I mean, she wet-licked up my whole body. It was so erotic!

Is Eva still around? I am still not sure how frequently they cycle out of that place to other locations or just cycle out completely. I've only seen 2 Lisa's and possibly Nicole there (didn't get that one's name) and I've tended to stick with one I know is a positive experience.