State: Texas
Area / Address: Anderson Mill / 78750
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, CFS, L3
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $70 entry + $130 tip
Total Paid: $200
Hair Color and Length: Long, black hair that extends well below her
shoulders
Race: Asian (Chinese descent, according to her)
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
Smoking Status: Uncertain/Non-Smoker
Where did you hear about this provider? Right on this here forum
Provider's Body: Quite nice body, plump/pert in the right spots (C cups), but small enough that she easily hopped on top for CG fun
What was the Provider's attitude like? Fine attitude. Non-English speaker. Provided good service and was nice to help clean up after the session, patted me down after a nice sweat worked up. I had taken off my mask when I initially undressed for the session, and was not told to put it back on. Wendy did keep her own mask on, however (mostly).

Comments:
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
Thanks for the info.

You need to use the "NEW ENCOUNTER REPORT" at the top of the forum. It opens into a template that you just have to fill out. You probably won't get "PREMIUM ACCESS" credit for this report because you didn't use the template.

Either way, welcome aboard, have fun and stay safe.
Thanks for the info.

You need to use the "NEW ENCOUNTER REPORT" at the top of the forum. It opens into a template that you just have to fill out. You probably won't get "PREMIUM ACCESS" credit for this report because you didn't use the template.

Either way, welcome aboard, have fun and stay safe. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Thanks for the heads up. Mod was kind to give it thumbs up. Thanks for the welcome, Kimchi.
Thanks for the heads up. Mod was kind to give it thumbs up. Thanks for the welcome, Kimchi. Originally Posted by ATXChief
Ask the Mods to edit it to make the ROS private. I got an infraction once for exposing a ROS in a comment:

"Reason: Revealing Premium Content to Non-Premium Members"
Is Donation amount visible when I have premium access?
How many reviews are needed for premium access?
Tips are no longer part of the review requirement. Some guys will put it in the ROS, most don't bother. It's become like pulling teeth trying to find out what the current tipping etiquette is. You just have to do a lot of reading.

Every approved "Encounter Report" is worth 6 weeks of Premium Access. Operative word here is "Approved".