URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...l/816795593271
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: My place
Activities: lfk, bbbj, daty, hj
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall girl, nice physique, pics are her but they are older. A little more worn now. Still very beautiful lady with a sexy pair of legs and a nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. She's on my list for the Roc area.
very nice there
id like to try her out, at her incall only, cant efford to have girls at my home anymore,

her ad says incall not always available, (I wonder why)
I have seen her quite a bit the past few years. Some visits were good and some there was just bullshit to deal with. She is a good fuck but very disorganized.
I have seen her quite a bit the past few years. Some visits were good and some there was just bullshit to deal with. She is a good fuck but very disorganized. Originally Posted by Jmkavo
you know a good fuck that is organized and not sharing ???

thanks for the report Sir Op
I also used to see her a lot. Just too much drama
Tried too many times to see this assclown. A spaceshot. Texted just last week. Crickets. Yesterday I find a text from someone who doesn't identify herself telling me she's available for outcall. No idea which bitch it is. I text back to ask for a pic or link, puh-lease. Crickets.
She's been a.mess since last year. I would avoid.
Do not DATY, it's a gamble and the odds are not in your favor.
If you haven't seen her, you missed your window when it would have been worth it. She has spun down the rabbit hole way past common sense. She is nothing more than a money hungry ho that will rob any cash advance, waste as much time as she can and ********before every client. My buddy used to hit it for free and she never asked anyone to use a condom and cum inside her. The worst is when she was just fucking ********(. I hope she cleans up because that cameltoe I would love to video again!!!

Staff edits The Dr
WTF bump... why
WTF bump... why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
helluva first post though....
WTF bump... why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
helluva first post though.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Surprised it is still readable…..😂😂

elg……
helluva first post though.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
yup
Surprised it is still readable…..😂😂

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
and thread is still open
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closed