TitsFuck is back

TitsFuck is back and actively posting again, he has been paroled from his vacation.

Just thought you upset tards might wanna know

I'll bite. Who?
Being a "bit" familiar with the pgh board.....
Titfuck is TatasDDD or something like that.

TatasDDD is somewhat legendary in that he fucks hookers... but also does some gay web camming in order to pay for his hoes.

Pretty much he is a leper in the pgh community... but is more beloved than many others including J1M and Devo.

You can start here if you are really interested....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1175706

I find it helpful to visit areas other than Upset.
PGH might not be the best one to visit... but it is another one

#fuckinpittsburgh
I find it helpful to visit areas other than Upset. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Essential, agreed. I've seen you in Pittsburgh. Can't say it's helped, but that's me.

Do the other sections have

PlasticMan?
Essential, agreed. I've seen you in Pittsburgh. Can't say it's helped, but that's me.

Do the other sections have

PlasticMan? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
As far as I know... PlasticMan is unique to us....
But he might find a receptive audience in the burgh....
Those fuckers are nuts... errrr..... sharp
Pittsburgh would welcome PlasticMan with open arms, we love a good degenerate.

Paulie Walnuts is correct with his above comments. TitsFuck, now known as TatasDDD and sometimes referred to as TitsTats is quite legendary. Banned for life from Indys and was here only a short while before earning a 90 day all expense paid vacation.

A Bulgarian immigrant who takes fucktarding to a new level of strangeness and truly doesn't give a fuck. His review on Indys, "stuffing Heidi's face like a Thanksgiving turkey" has been an inspiration to many....and the knowledge that he stuffs kumquats up his ass when he does gay webcam shows makes all who don't feel just a little more well adjusted.

I believe he and Chica Chaser may have become pen pals. He coined a new term for low end hookers, "Women Of Public Usage" or WOPUs for short.

Here is a link to his first Eccie review, Alivia chokes on my towel hook.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1060381

His entertainment value is through the roof
Then this thread makes you a missionary of sorts. Thanks for spreading the good word!
Upset has become my home away from home, doing my part to spread holiday cheer
Upset has become my home away from home, doing my part to spread holiday cheer Originally Posted by AmishGangster

"We don't pay for CBJ!
We don't pay for CBJ!
We don't pay for CBJ!"

elg.....

#fukinawesomeAG!
Upstate needs a BluMax since it appears that AG has jumped ship.
There is only one Blumax, however maybe we could start a fucktard exchange program or sumthin
The ROS from the infamous above mentioned review "Stuffing Heidi's face like a Thanksgiving turkey":

"Well here we go again! I had nothing to do tonight and was fooling around the site and came across this provider and decided to contact her. She was on her way to station square to meet up with some friends and had an hour before that, so I had her stop by for some preparation for the meeting .
She arrived a bit early but that was not an issue although I had to run to the fucking 7-11 to get some more cash out.
When she walked in we talked for about 5 mins and then we started mutual undressing. It was not too long before we were standing stark naked in front of each other. I started feeling her up and we commenced some DFK. I was like "AHHHHHH FUCK YEAH BABY MMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHH YEAH FUCK!".
A few moments later we hopped in the bed and she started blowing my huge and thick "prickston dickinson" and I was pleasently surprised to find out that she really knew what she was doing down there. She also said my dong was quite above average and that is where I decided to test her abilities. I started sticking it deeper into her throat as I was pushing her head from the top and occasionally the push down was so intense she got tears in her eyes a little bit and chocked on that prick a few times. I had to give her a break, which of course I did. Then we proceeded with the same activities for some more time as she was paying attention to the balls and was giving me a great look with her eyes right into mine. It was a pleasurable sight to watch as her face is so cute, even cuter when being fucked. I also rubbed my huge dick all over her cute face, nose, hair, everywhere and was like" OH YEAH SWEETY FUUUUUUCK YOU LIKE THAT DICK, DON'T YOU? AHHHHHH SHIIIIIIT THIS FEELS SO FUCKIGN GOOD HONEY AHHHHHHHH - MMMMMMMMM SWEETY MMMMM YEAH - DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW MMMMMMM YEAH SUCKING MY DICK AHHHHH FUUUUCKKK YEAAAHHHH - YOU LIKE THAT DICK DON'T YA? "
A little later, the cover went on and we screwed for a few minutes. After that she kneeled down on the floor and I facialized her so much that I was like " AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHH UH UH UHH FUCK FUCK FUCK AHHHHHH HOLY MOTHER-FUCKING SHIT - SORRY BABY, THIS WAS WAY TOO MUCH SPERM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE SWEETY HOLY FUCK!!!" She smiled at me and couldn't believe the amount of seed I sprayed all over her cute face. It did feel great along with everything else. You could tell she enjoyed it and she also mentioned she loved an occasional abuse on her face.
We then took a short break of about ten minutes and talked for a little bit. Her appointment at station square was due soon so I had her give me a handjob before she left on the bed and when I reached climax again as she was spanking my monkey I squirted so much that I gave myself a facial. I also made my bed so messy I had to replace my sheets after she left.
If you like cute faces she is worth seeing. Her face is very very very cute. I won't get tired of sayign that because it is.
Thank you for reading me."

The ensuing 5 pages of comments led to the beginning of a gaggle of shit throwing that ended with the lifetime banning. For those of you who are members there... http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...t=Heidi+turkey