Any snow in Buffalo

• Laker
  • 11-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi to all our Buffalo area friends!! Are you by chance getting any snow?
Word on the street is the re-up hits first thing in the AM.
Only half of us
Attached Images File Type: jpg 10711010_10202847205477018_8006524839483755063_n.jpg (84.4 KB, 179 views)
They could'nt do with special effects !!
No special effects, that's humburg
I have 70 inches of global warming piled up in my hobby driveway....
unedumacated masses... it's CLIMATE CHANGE!

fucking Pauly!
Finally an intelligent man! As Pauly, that is exactly what you have.
I have 70 inches of global warming piled up in my hobby driveway.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
unedumacated masses... it's CLIMATE CHANGE!

fucking Pauly! Originally Posted by doctorisin
Oh. So the climate never changed before the last 20 years? What happened to global warming? The name no longer fit the political agenda - so now we have "Climate Change" which is meant to never be questioned.

Sheep.
A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."

Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing.

And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"
Lake Erie's a bitch in the snow season...but a giant air conditioner in the summer. The Buffalo Bills are offering $10 an hour plus game tickets to help shovel out Ralph Wilson Stadium in time for this Sunday's game. Should be at least 20 an hour. This latest snowfall is heavy & back breaking. They've been paying 10 an hour for the last 40 years. But WAIT!...no game tickets... but who wants to sit out there in the elements & watch a LOSING team. CHEAPSKATES! Should've had a domed stadium years ago.
  • Tiger
  • 11-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Time to plow your driveway...
Buffalo, New York has set a new record; 76 inches of snow! The most snowfall EVER in a 24-hour period in the US!....

http://www.wbir.com/story/weather/20...ther/19261905/