Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Tonawanda
State: New York
Address: At my Tonawanda home
Hair Length and Color: Blond, to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's been described here many, many times...Blond, well built with man mades. But let me explain a little further if I may. She's the type of great looking gal that if she walked in a room or bar your perverted self would immediately say Boy would I love to F#@k her like right now!
Recommendation: Yes
Thanx lol
Ya but she raw dogs everyone unless you say you want a condom.
  • Zy
  • 09-25-2020, 02:24 PM
Ya but she raw dogs everyone unless you say you want a condom. Originally Posted by hotrod3012
Correct me if I’m wrong, but what you’re claiming here is that she will BBFS, without an upsell, unless you say you want to use a cover.

Listen man I’m not claiming you’re a liar as most of these girls will do BBFS for a price, but this sounds like bullshit.
Ya but she raw dogs everyone unless you say you want a condom. Originally Posted by hotrod3012

I believe you have her confused with Sphinx.

That was her M.O.

I can attest to it.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but what you’re claiming here is that she will BBFS, without an upsell, unless you say you want to use a cover.

Listen man I’m not claiming you’re a liar as most of these girls will do BBFS for a price, but this sounds like bullshit. Originally Posted by Zy
Nah, no BS. She does.
SHOCKER
But she said she only does that with me.
I have seen her twice by herself and once with Eve. She is a sexual dynamo and a really nice person. I've always been covered with her.
No sexually transmitted diseases although I definitely enjoy barebacking.

Also, excellent point about all the other revolting prostitutes polluting the market.

So how often do you fuck without a rubber, sexy girl?

Intentionally letting it slip off counts. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lately, not anymore. I used to do it all the time. IFL Creampies. But now since I have a steady girlfriend to work with that is also an SW, my volume has increased it’s just different. Therefore when I care about things I try to protect my car by myself and the woman. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
.08-13-2020,
No cip for me either covered only.
.08-13-2020, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Their's your proof right there. Too risky for me.
Their's your proof right there. Too risky for me. Originally Posted by Rootfire
its what asked and she answered on that day
Do I believe or not don't matter
not my type
was if you wanted a cover ya could anyways
I did'nt review her, but in my duo with eve, she straddle her pussy on my face, and it was so quick !! I did'nt have time to react, as eve was blowing me!! Phoenix sure has soft pussy lips !!