Contact Information-https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10784833
Phone Number- 7162926016
City-Buffalo
State-New York
Address- NorthHampton
Age- 20’s
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Aa/Mixed
Physical Description: Barely looks like those pics she posts smh. She is extremely skinny . Like doing drugs skinny idk. Lots of tattoos that i found attractive tho.

Ros-Just left from her residence on NorthHampton. First off this is the hood hood smh. Secondly there was a broken window . But i’ve seen worse so i stayed. The house smells like old cigs and cheap cologne (definitely not my vibe at all) . Now. The only thing i will say is she’s sexy and her prices are fair considering the living situation. I know a lot of you guys like sexy affordable girls so yeah
She just needs to get a nice room or something and get that cigarette smell off her and she’ll be fine. That house on NorthHampton tho🤢

Recommend-Na
Ain't this the girl Kylie was duoing with? You and her have falling out, Kyli-- er TPS...

Ah yes TPS. Reports as useful as TPS.
did you even read the ad Sir ????

no homework needed, its a no just reading the ad
Second "no" review and your only "yes" review is of yourself kylie.
You're giving no's to all the other black/mixed girls that u might be competing with. Then in person you girls probably act like best friends. Smh.
Ain't this the girl Kylie was duoing with? You and her have falling out, Kyli-- er TPS...

Ah yes TPS. Reports as useful as TPS. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Na the bitch she was doing duos with is that Sasha red girl from Rochester . She ain’t shit either but yes i fucked em both!
Btw shes just as hot as u. Maybe hotter.
Second "no" review and your only "yes" review is of yourself kylie.
You're giving no's to all the other black/mixed girls that u might be competing with. Then in person you girls probably act like best friends. Smh. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Bro you crazy lol. Can you prove you got a 12 inch dick? Probably but we don’t wanna see it!!! I like light skin mixed girls. Or just pretty girls in general. But i saw the reviews you be leaving and the girls you see are next to {staff edit-CK} so pipe down lil dick lol!!! i just fuck em and prior to this site i’d tell me trick friends bout em. NOW I GOT YOU GUYS
did you even read the ad Sir ????

no homework needed, its a no just reading the ad Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You talk all this No shit but i know you offshoredrilled some of the ugliest providers this raggedy town has to offer so stfu already. I bet ya wife ain’t got shit on the ugliest provider there is 🤣
Kylie, please work on your reviews. Your narrative storytelling lacks any creative prose. Nor does there seem to be anything more than what is in the ad or anecdotal side shit.

Please try harder. WE need better entertainment here.
You talk all this No shit but i know you offshoredrilled some of the ugliest providers this raggedy town has to offer so stfu already. I bet ya wife ain’t got shit on the ugliest provider there is 🤣 Originally Posted by TowerofPowerStroker
older gals don't = ugly all the time ya know
Bro you crazy lol. Can you prove you got a 12 inch dick? Probably but we don’t wanna see it!!! I like light skin mixed girls. Or just pretty girls in general. But i saw the reviews you be leaving and the girls you see are next to crackheads so pipe down lil dick lol!!! i just fuck em and prior to this site i’d tell me trick friends bout em. NOW I GOT YOU GUYS Originally Posted by TowerofPowerStroker
Some of the girls i see look exactly like you so you're calling yourself a {staff edit- CK}?
I see you're very curious about my dick now. All the whores love it and you will too. We will make a nice video thats better than the imfamous gabrielle vid. Ill set up an appointment with you sometime this week and surprise you baby. You seem to be outta line lately on this site. Im gonna train you real good. You'll be a submissive little slut by the time im done with you.
Kylie, please work on your reviews. Your narrative storytelling lacks any creative prose. Nor does there seem to be anything more than what is in the ad or anecdotal side shit.

Please try harder. WE need better entertainment here. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
???? just askin
older gals don't = ugly all the time ya know Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Shit i love me a older bitch bro! She just can’t be looking her age lol:
You talk all this No shit but i know you offshoredrilled some of the ugliest providers this raggedy town has to offer so stfu already. I bet ya wife ain’t got shit on the ugliest provider there is 🤣 Originally Posted by TowerofPowerStroker
Shit i love me a older bitch bro! She just can’t be looking her age lol: Originally Posted by TowerofPowerStroker
so WHO am I seeing that's ugly ????
so WHO am I seeing that's ugly ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mirror... lol