URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1909146
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: 435 Nall
Activities: Cbj, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing missionary
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5ft …pretty face…large C cup tittys a couple tats…nice small ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Ad says BBBJ, was that on the menu and you opted for the CBJ?
Yea, I went last weekend. Said her name was JuJu, after I asked for some other name, from a previous post here. Seems like she is making up names for each customer which is a bit unusual. By the description, I think it's all the same one.

Added private tags These details should be in the ROS The Dr
Is it Monica or Nicole from the ad? Or are both these pictures not the actual girl?
Is it Monica or Nicole from the ad? Or are both these pictures not the actual girl? Originally Posted by McGuyver1
Lol
I too opted for the CBJ….she is not any of the girls in the ad. But better than most that I have seen.
Is it Monica or Nicole from the ad? Or are both these pictures not the actual girl? Originally Posted by McGuyver1
Is that supposed to be a joke?
Is that supposed to be a joke? Originally Posted by Boredinop

It's a newbie
I tried to text a couple days ago and realized the number is same of lily girl who was reviewed last week. I went there for lily who was supposed to be 22. When I saw her she looked more like 22 plus 30 more years. She might be 40s but not 20s for sure. So I walked out. I wonder lily is candy.
Oh, forgot to mention, JuJu doesnt use a razor for anything! She had hair in the pits. Little rough. I like a bush but shave the pits and legs. I want a woman not a man.
Don't Joke here you'll get points taken
Originally Posted by tmo_2010
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yup….because sometimes you have to turn around and….Run Forest Run….lol