Date: 08/17/2024
Name: Asobi
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: See Website
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/copy-of-carina-1
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: The usual area
Activities: Shower, BBBJ in Shower, Nipple Sucking *both*, Kneeling BBBJ, Mish, CG, attempted BBBJTC but finished with HJTC instead
Hair Length and Color: Mid Length Dark Brown. Similar to picture although a tad shorter IRL compared to pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The girl in the pictures is her although the website photos photoshop out most of her make up but its definitely her from what I can tell.

A lot taller than what I was expected, around 5'7 since she's just a tad shorter than me

Natural C's with typically rear for a korean girl.

Hardly any fat and just naturally tone
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, I’ve had interest in this one and if I should jump back into the Studios with this one
I like the tall ones. Is she skinny or more shapely?
  • RPHA
  • 08-19-2024, 08:43 PM
I like the tall ones. Is she skinny or more shapely? Originally Posted by Aksel7
Honestly I would say she's somewhere in between.

She's not built like a stick but she does have some meat to her so I would probably say she's more shapely than skinny.
  • RPHA
  • 08-19-2024, 08:45 PM
Honestly I would say she's somewhere in between.

She's not built like a stick but she does have some meat to her so I would probably say she's more shapely than skinny. Originally Posted by RPHA
The photo of her in the white bikini is the most accurate in my opinion on her body shape and size.