North West Arkansas (NWA) Massage and blow job needed

I am looking for a classy, drug and disease free, independent service provider that does massages with a BBBJ to completion happy ending in the NWA Arkansas area, anywhere in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville. A little about me; I'm in my mid 40's, professionally employed (sales), HWP, Clean, good hygiene, 100% drug & disease free, respectful and a gentleman. Happy to provide references and screening information. Thank you for reading.
The wind coming from oklahoma.
The wind coming from oklahoma. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I fail to understand why you are a "valued poster." Nothing you ever post is of any value to anyone, and in fact is usually incomprehensible.
I fail to understand why you are a "valued poster." Nothing you ever post is of any value to anyone, and in fact is usually incomprehensible. Originally Posted by playa76
First the this board not for what the OP posted
second he need a blow job so I but blow by wind a joke.
Third. It goes novice, gaining momentum, valued postal, and some form of moderator. I don't make the rules or care about a title I just read and post.
I am looking for a classy, drug and disease free, independent service provider that does massages with a BBBJ to completion happy ending in the NWA Arkansas area, anywhere in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville. A little about me; I'm in my mid 40's, professionally employed (sales), HWP, Clean, good hygiene, 100% drug & disease free, respectful and a gentleman. Happy to provide references and screening information. Thank you for reading. Originally Posted by tropicalbreeze
Might check out the Arkansas forums. One provider that I love but only does L1.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2569288

Also you may have to settle for getting a GFE provider. Let the wind from Oklahoma blow you cause Tulsa is a different story all together.
Just a tip so you don’t sound like an outsider, it’s “Northwest” Arkansas. One word. Also bitch about Razorback football and you are “In Like Flynn!”
Good luck!
I fail to understand why you are a "valued poster." Nothing you ever post is of any value to anyone, and in fact is usually incomprehensible. Originally Posted by playa76
I disagree. This place needs a little humor. Plus trying to figure out the cryptic messages gets the old brain working, It’s like crosswords for perverts!