Parting is such sweet Sorrow....

So guys I have been doing this for almost 3 years and its time to finally take a long break....
I have had so many great memories and met so many great people that I can truly say they have become great friends...
But I am gonna have to say Goodbye....

I am leaving for home on sat and then I will stay home for a week and then I will be doing one last tour, not this coming week but next. That will be it, I will no long be taking ANY calls, texts, I will not be answering any emails, or anything.
This is so sad but family needs me right now with things going on...

I might come around for a quick visit around xmas time but well see....

I will how ever keep recruiting awesome girls and doing all there screening and setting appts...

I love giving you guys pleasure and that wont stop now lol

I will be going home and setting my tour times and schedule and I will let everyone know, I will be in iowa, neb, mo,kansas, ok, and texas for one more kick ass time, and then I shall say my goodbyes

This might not be forever but looking like a year or so, well see.
I will not be erasing my account just incase but I will be putting on there that I am NOT IN SERVICE lol and I will not be answering any messages...
After my tour I will not be seeing anyone else, NO more appts so please lets make this a great send off and hope to see all my bright happy faces one more time....

Its been a pleasure and definitely and honor