Nashville and Memphis Luv Bugs

Hello present and future Luv Bugs. Yes I do things a bit different by keeping my "where and when" out of the public eye and a little more intimate. I feel this provides us both with the most enjoyable occasion as we neither have to worry about what is going on outside. How I do things is pre screen u w ur location in mind. Then u r a Luv Bug and I will pm u or email u when I am planning a visit and we go from there. I prefer to fly under the radar and being a bit more intimate. So basically, I don't require pre booking at all but to get to my schedule and location... I do require pre screening so that when I am "available", u have my undivided attention. I prefer screening days and play dates not be the same days. I take screening very serious for both our safety and serious is not a mental mode I want on my fun days. Make more sense? I hope so. I also give priority to my 2 hour special dates and really reserve one hour dates for existing Luv Bugs as we all ready know what we enjoy most about each other and can condense that fun. So if we have never met... we need 2 hours and is why I make it as painless as possible. If ur life is too busy then I apologize but "too bizzy" tells me u r the wham bam type and that's just not me. I am a Luv Bug too. KISSES! LACEY