Address: Irving
Activities: MOCFS, 69, DFK, GFE, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Medium brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She has a real selfie. Toned, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like some fun!
Now I’m waiting for the new LA Bell review!
Will wait for a non-hyped up promoter review before I make my decision to see Sera.
Will wait for a non-hyped up promoter review before I make my decision to see Sera. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's amazing how some of these guys get to see new ladies so quickly after they start and even sometimes before they officially start isn't it Bob?
Good information toady. She is all over TER with some outstanding reviews. Like this one.
I had my eye on her with those pics. Good review
And a promoter RECOBUMPs even before three days have elapsed. I’m guessing the payment is reduced for such a flagrant violation of promoter etiquette
Joebillybob and Bob 123 must be the same bitter dude looking for truth. Sera looks hot AF with that selfie.
Joebillybob and Bob 123 must be the same bitter dude looking for truth. Sera looks hot AF with that selfie. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
EAD
Clueless bastards think a picture on a hoe website is even remotely accurate.
Clueless bastards think a picture on a hoe website is even remotely accurate. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
What??? They use fake and photo shopped pictures??? I can't believe it.
Good information toady. She is all over TER with some outstanding reviews. Like this one. Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Thank you mamasan
Trolls are out...

Happy you had fun and took a shot
Trolls are out...

Happy you had fun and took a shot Originally Posted by Stevensegal
A promoter calling out trolls. How rich. Did you stay up all night thinking of that retort seagull?