BBBJ vs BBFS

Why does everyone seem to think BBBJ is safe but BBFS is not? Same body, same germs, just can’t get ‘em pregnant with BBBJ. If you are fixed and know that pregnancy is not possible then why not BBFS if you are good with BBBJ?
Let’s hear what you think.
You’re somewhat less likely to contract an STI from receiving a BBBJ than you are from participating in BBFS. Please note I said *somewhat* less likely.
https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/

This subject has been brought up many times.

Like Bowser said you’re less likely to catch something in your throat.
Dang Cendell, I really like that Avatar

And you know why.
Worked in a large VA hospital before retiring. did diagnostic imaging on mostly older men. The subject did come up up. A doctor I tsalked with there pointed out that with BBBJ, the risk of transmission is from an already infected male to the female. On the other hand, with BBFS the risk of trsnsmission goes both ways.
Dang Cendell, I really like that Avatar

And you know why. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thank you, yes I do lol
On some level its risk/reward. A BBBJ does bring less risk all around esp for the guy than BBFS. I know that I am clean and when it comes to BBFS its a no unless I have a good idea she is clean as well. Very rare but can't say never when you get into some UTR situations things can go down a lil differently. Eating her out can be risky as well so that is something to consider.

My advice to anyone getting into this hobby or considering BBFS it just say NO. I have had some great times finishing with BBBJ or a nice titfuck that more than made up for not getting to experience the bare skin on skin pussy time. In or out of the hobby unprotected intercourse is a risk I really don't take much unless I am seeing one person consistently for me its the best habit to be in.
On some level its risk/reward. A BBBJ does bring less risk all around esp for the guy than BBFS. I know that I am clean and when it comes to BBFS its a no unless I have a good idea she is clean as well. Very rare but can't say never when you get into some UTR situations things can go down a lil differently. Eating her out can be risky as well so that is something to consider.

My advice to anyone getting into this hobby or considering BBFS it just say NO. I have had some great times finishing with BBBJ or a nice titfuck that more than made up for not getting to experience the bare skin on skin pussy time. In or out of the hobby unprotected intercourse is a risk I really don't take much unless I am seeing one person consistently for me its the best habit to be in. Originally Posted by DNinja69
Helps for DATY too!
Regular listerine none of this mint shit
https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/
It mostly base on HIV where kissing and saliva you can't get HIV
And if guy has it and she don't have open cut HIV won't attack stomic..

But herpes she will get mouth sores
This is exactly why I don’t offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and it’s not pretty, your throat will swell up and you’ll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though.
This is exactly why I don’t offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and it’s not pretty, your throat will swell up and you’ll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though. Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink
I only see kisser I like kissing..if don't off bbbj fine I don't need a nother guys cum in my mouth. But I like her licking my mouth..if she don't lick mouth she not my favorite.
This is exactly why I don’t offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and it’s not pretty, your throat will swell up and you’ll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though. Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink
Excuse me Ms. Perfect do not put others down for what they offer, listerine HELPS no one said it cures it or keeps you from getting it. That’s great you don’t offer it but don’t say others don’t care about their health! When you become PERFECT in this business Or in life then comment your crap.

I offer bbbj and don’t swallow ( not that that matters) gargling with listerine right after can be a preventative. It’s an EASY Google. Thank you.

Little Ms. One review queen!
I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though. Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink
If I cared I would find me a god fearing woman & settle down.
But...
I would rather live dangerously and stick my tongue in random mouths, pussies and anuses! YOLO!!!
YO-LO for sure . . .but for how long?
If I cared I would find me a god fearing woman & settle down.
But...
I would rather live dangerously and stick my tongue in random mouths, pussies and anuses! YOLO!!! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hahaha that’s called livin free YOLO