Raskin - Wasserman Schultz - Swalwell

I’d like to preface this by first saying I consider myself an “extreme centrist”, registered Republican, but have never in my life voted “party ticket”… always voted who I thought would benefit our country the best. But this BS is getting outta hand.

Being I was an active swinger for many years, have had countless 3sums and group sex, this has got to be the worst 3sum I’ve ever encountered in my life!

These 3 idiot Libtards are announcing a bill to kick Trump off the ballot 65 minutes after the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in Trump’s favor. The fucking ink on the Supreme Court’s ruling wasn’t even dry yet. Prepared much??

They’re going to again try to lean on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to disqualify Trump if they “can” determine he committed insurrection. Not only has Trump not been convicted of insurrection, he hasn’t even been indicted. Even asswipe Federal Prosecutor Jack Smith, as radical as he is, didn’t have the balls to try to indict Trump with insurrection.

First off, we all know this will never make it out of committee. Then looking at Raskin who has been completely useless in his political career, Wasserman Schultz was fired from the DNC when she was chair, and Swalwell….well, do I even need to point out his many issues?

These 3 radical Libtards need to quit trying to fight a losing battle that they knew was never a winner to begin with.

Point is….leave us alone and let the people vote!

Oh, and now Senator Sinema (I) from Arizona has announced she will not be running for re-election.

Good luck to the future of the extreme minority Libtards…

Happy Super Tuesday!
Me and swalwell have one thing in common - loving asian chicks with large nips !!! lol
Agree, anything to try and protect brain dead Biden
I’m pretty right leaning myself but I smh at this shitshow of a circus in Republican Party headquarters. Wtf are they thinking.
Everything is a shit show right now. I don’t care what side of the aisle you plop your ass on, there’s way too much of our tax dollars being spent on BS. Billions!