Austin's Bareback Queen returns...

Hey Yahoo guys, your Queen has returned.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1506106

"Britney Jean" who do you think you're fooling?
I see Cloey Banks is BBBJ now..... did you convert her to BBFS as well?
Are you two doing Bareback doubles now?

Told you that you are whore to the core!

You know you would have been left in peace had you not been feeding Toyz my location, and him posting it on the board a piece at a time, blabber mouth outing whore!

Lucky for you I won't go there, after committing fraud on your lease.

Burning more bridges I assume. lol

Manipulative sociopathic user....

Thank Toyz for this.... With your help you two decided to use YOU as a weapon against me.... lol, I told you that person wasn't me right before my location starting being posted up. Guess you figured that out when Slide It In decided to get involved, being as your big mouth was outing me to someone I can't fucking stand.

Watch yourself people, this outing whore has no morals. She had no qualms about outing someone she dated for 6 months. She will stab you in the back just as easily!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg images-2.jpeg (11.6 KB, 2170 views)
This was an inappropriate place to post this.
Can someone translate the backstory here for the rest of us?

I have seen Cloey Banks on several occasions and it has been CFS- and fabulous!

Trying to set something up with Britany Jean for later this week but I am now left wondering what is the rest of the story?

Please advise.
dirty laundry from a 3-day old handle.. nothing suspicious here!

Now THIS is how you start a Monday morning!! I don't give a damn who you are, thank you Mr. Sleep you know what's up
Mr!! I'm not sure who you are and who you're looking for but clearly I don't know you nor does my friend.. If you have a problem with someone don't link my information with it because it has nothing to do with me and your personal psycho issues you have with another shouldn't be brought here.and read my reviews sweetie CFS!!! I'M AWESOME!! Your coming at me when you have no right to because we have nothing in common. I've never seen you...you're irrelevant....Thanks and have a FABULOUS DAY!! Start a thread elsewhere about who you're really talking about because this has nothing to do with me and you!!!
Oh but you are wrong. This is exactly where it should be, as this is where the first shots were fired at me.
Also where information about my location was being posted due to her outing.
Don't you think pushing her off as a coed is a fucking stretch?
Things not going as well as she hoped obviously. lol

Skipped over the bareback thing....... answered.
That Yahoo Group mentioned? Is that the one that Mike Vronsky heads up that shares the info about providers that offer bareback service?
Hmmm...having a bad day? Some of DO know who you are...

*eyeroll*

Bringing this personal information to the board is completely inappropriate and proves you just can't let go.

Here you are waving that red flag… Once again. I can't figure out if it's ego or stupidity.

I am so tempted to call you out, but, your personal drama, beyond this post, is not worth my time. Most of us, myself included, actually have a life.

Everyone have a great day!

Ms 'has a very low tolerance for bullshit' Aphrodite
Really? You would let go if your location were being posted up by an enemy that was being fed the information about you by your ex?
I call BS on that.

I could post up the links where it was done, but it would draw attention to it.
Hmmm...having a bad day? Some of DO know who you are...

*eyeroll*

Bringing this personal information to the board is completely inappropriate and proves you just can't let go.

Here you are waving that red flag… Once again. I can't figure out if it's ego or stupidity.

I am so tempted to call you out, but, your personal drama, beyond this post, is not worth my time. Most of us, myself included, actually have a life.

Everyone have a great day!

Ms 'has a very low tolerance for bullshit' Aphrodite Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Is it "personal information" to discuss that a Provider offers bareback services?

Whether or not the OP has an agenda, If Brittany Jean is in fact a returning provider known to bareback for a price, the information is relevant to many that are looking to make decisions on who they see.

"Agendas" often generate information and I appreciate all information that makes it out there. hat we all do with that information is all that really matters isn't it?

I can understand Ms Cloey Banks believing that the link provided is calling her out but the OP specifically mentions a provider that Cloey Banks is offering up doubles with. If that provider is a provider previously known to bareback clients then it tarnishes Ms. Banks as well to be providing services with her.

It may not be fair but "Guilt by Association" is definitely a practice that exists here.
Why people wanting toyz to come back is beyond me. He had a history of outing people.
He should stay gone.
All this BB gibberish over and over, everyone knows Rossi palm gives BB all the time hell I saw her last night, great time

Nothing new here!

IB
Newbies say the darndest things.
We know who you are Deznuttz and of course you Cat in the Hat.

I like your original handles they are more fitting. Your ban is up, so come back. Deznuttz, you know you should not be in the ML.

What was this thread about?