Looking for a certain AMP

Been to a couple in Dallas and it's usually the same experience of going from table shower to bed. I'm looking for an AMP in Dallas where the lady massages you first in a relaxing setting then proceeds to FS, instead of just TS to FS.
  • Xhi
  • 03-29-2019, 07:52 AM
Palace Therapy, on Royal Lane. Read the reviews of Sue and Candy.
Yes Palace is the only one like that. Sue I think is trained therapist as well as being hot as fuck.
Any price differences at Palace compared to everyone else?
No. Same.
I think it's a good idea to ask what AMP girls give a good massage . Generally I find if you tell her what you want you will get it. Most of the top rated girls want to please. I say pick a past visit that's super hot and tell her what you want.
A lil hard too, because remember the places only offer relaxation and not massages. A massage would require a license and we always follow the law and rules.
  • HSL
  • 03-30-2019, 01:52 PM
Simple solution,understand you are paying the girl,tell her what u want, how you want it and for how long you want it. Many places I go, I do the hour but never step foot in the shower & dont even get a massage, fuck & suck for 55 minutes, 2 shots & then leave. Othertimes,I shower,get massage & only truly suck/fuck for 30 minutes. Take control of the direction of the session then let the girl do wat she does from there,let her earn her money.
A lil hard too, because remember the places only offer relaxation and not massages. A massage would require a license and we always follow the law and rules. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
This statement is Robert Kraft approved!
I've been wanting to go check out sue. Will she see me if I book an appointment, but only for a massage? I would like to get a massage first and check her out before I go fs. What's the rate for just a massage?
  • Ashi
  • 03-30-2019, 09:33 PM
Mr jay,

repeating the same post on two threads is bad form. Call them !

Nik, Yes.