City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/140201
Activities: Good massage, See ROS
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short. Maybe 5'3". Attractive for a subAMP lady. Yoga pants with not much behind and a snug t-shirt hiding As. Very slender. Pretty smile. Obviously not the girl from the ad (is it ever?)
Recommendation: Yes
I've never been there but I think there have been a couple reviews on this place that indicate all you get are blue balls.

BTW good review.
Thank you, kind sir. Yes, I saw one the other day that indicated the same. I'd still give it another shot bc the massage was that damn good.
Good first review.
Grazing can occur as a part of a good massage. A regular place I go to, the lady has many of the same moves that could be misinterpreted as hints for more, but she has had customers thrown out who attempt feeling. I'm talking about her crotch pressed against the hand, breasts against the front of the head, crotch against the back of the head and grazing while doing the upper thighs. Others have dine some of these as well. IMO, that's why reviews should be checked before going so you know what to expect. No interpretation needed.