Strip Clubs to avoid

What strip clubs should I avoid and why?

Feel free to PM me if needed.
Any of them if you don't want to get hustled out of way too much money for little to no return.

Most of them if you expect extra's.

All of them if you just like spinners and don't want to see big guts and cottage cheese golf ball dimpled asses ready to burst.

Not CL if you wanna bust a nut.

You need to tell us what you are looking for.
I’m heading to Dallas in a few days and trying to find some
fun ratchet black clubs.
Well, someone seems to get killed at XTC every few months. So that might influence your choice.
Tiger cabaret is pretty ratchet as well.
Avoid any like Bucks where the dick clique meets up with the king pimp, having to pay for his drinks because like they do, you will also have to pick up the drink tab!
the Lodge...don't believe the hype, you'll be disappointed
the Lodge...don't believe the hype, you'll be disappointed Originally Posted by 7Zark7
How so?
the Lodge...don't believe the hype, you'll be disappointed Originally Posted by 7Zark7
You “might” be disappointed, or completely blown away. It is not consistent.
How so? Originally Posted by Razernok
for some reason people from out of town want to go there (good marketing more than anything)...been dragged there a few times with people visiting, even though I try to steer them away. Once there, it's pretty dead, a few waitress are better looking than stage talent, and talent believes you're lucky to be in the presences...and each time we left after 30min to a hour.

If you want "decent food" (one of their selling points) have the steak and lobster, again it's a strip club, so you're there to eat? If that's what you want, by all means go
From what I can tell, The Lodge is like the local tourist trap. I feel it's like Rhino. It's a facade of what you expect a strip to be like from TV/movies. They're pandering to an aspirational market that wants to be high roller.
I gave up on The Lodge a long, long time ago. Maybe it has changed, but somehow I doubt it. Back then my observations were:
Nice club with excellent food. Go for dinner and the stage show, but not personal entertainment.
No decent place for dances on the main floor. Probably this is on purpose to encourage you to buy VIP.
VIP price was very high, more than any other club I visit. The girls also quote you outrageously high rates and they want you to pay by the hour (NEVER pay by the hour). My speculation is that the club encourages the girls to keep the rates up so that guys don't have the cash and have to put it on a card, thus the club can take a cut.
Maybe things have changed now, but that's why I gave up on them and haven't been back.
XTC always treated me good but I LOVE thick Latinas and black girls and hip hop music and being able to hang around til 5am if I wanted. I went pretty damn consistenly every week Tuesdays and Fridays and any other days I might be bored from 2011 to 2017 when I got married. Saw a few fights but never in danger. I knew how to stay away ftom trouble tho. Man. I busted many nuts in that club. Great memories.

Clubs like Spearmint Rhino, Silver City etc bore the hell out of me with their high maintanace toothpick girls and country music.
I had my car keyed by a dancer at Pandoras, so I avoid that place.
Where's the best VIP in Dallas these days and the price? Sadly been a while for myself.