Interesting Names or Handles

I was looking through a few threads and starting thinking about some of the names people use here, or their handles. I always wonder how people come up with some of the names that they use.

I came up with my name as I'm in the military, will be retired in a few weeks, but that's not the point. On the first board that I used, I had a bit of trouble setting up appointments as apparently my name tends to scream LE, Law Enforcement, to those not near a military installation. LOL. Oooops. Once I started getting some reviews out from providers, I was off and running and accepted.

I remember that there was a good friend that used the name Patrick_Bateman. I always thought that was an interesting name to use, as he would quote the move American Psycho about the work out routines, and played off the character in many of his posts. Cocky, a bit condescending, sarcastic. It was entertaining.

Anyways, I'm rambling. What are some of the names that you have seen or how did you come up with your name?
errrr guess LOL
I would say lack of imagination on my part LOL
Mine is pretty self explanatory of how I feel
I have no imagination either. So I just chose "Taggert", a character from Blazing Saddles, my favorite movie.
i got mine from friend as i flirt alot wit the bar maids when we go to bars. all in fun.
Military
Got your back
Just a random brainfart so as to be totally disassociated from my real self.
Character in the sci-fi novels of Mary Doria Russell.
Frankie, can be typed as Frank for discrete purposes.

You know, like this:

Hey it's Frank just checking if we are still on for the 19th hole after you finish the 18th?

Frank here, are you the plumber that contacted me yesterday?

And Fine to Frankie is all about giving myself a complement!

Plus I thought they sounded good together

Frankie Fine
After having seen you, Frankie Phenomenal would be more like it

Fine just isn't adequate.
Are there any taintreffic providers?
My Civi name is extremely old found in Latin, medieval English(old English which is close to German), and Gaelic which is extremely fitting because my heritage is Italian, German, Irish, and Scottish. Therefore, NO ONE can ever say my real name, I have had a life of nicknames most commonly Red and Lexy. I got Lexy in 2nd grade when my teacher said "I can't say your name, I'm old, I never will be able to say your name. Lexy sounds pretty and you look like a Lexy, you are Lexy this year." and it stuck through school. Lexxxy came about after I modeled on a flier for a show at Peabody's in Cleveland forever ago.
I am a chubby guy and i consider myself fairly charming. Soooo
Mine is a plumbing term......