Xmas for the ATF

If anyone gets their regular providers Xmas presents, what do you get? Of course there's the standards, cash, gift cards, flowers, chocolates, lingerie. If that's what you get I'd like to hear what you spend as compared to her hourly rate. Or I'd really like to hear about some more unique ideas that have worked well. I'm in the nice situation of having a regular provider but it's new to me for Christmas.
If anyone gets their regular providers Xmas presents, what do you get? Of course there's the standards, cash, gift cards, flowers, chocolates, lingerie. If that's what you get I'd like to hear what you spend as compared to her hourly rate. Or I'd really like to hear about some more unique ideas that have worked well. I'm in the nice situation of having a regular provider but it's new to me for Christmas. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I have not spent Christmas in this area yet, I went home to London Canada last year. The gents there have always been generous!

Gifts I have received in the past and enjoyed are:

Flowers ( always nice to have at your incall)

Lingerie, coffee, liquor gift cards (love these!)

Lingerie (love it, and a good ATF gift you know her size !)

Wine, chocolates, toys (all nice)

jewelry ( I enjoy it but sometimes too personal)

I am incall only, so sometimes a client books a longer date and brings wine and dinner. I imagine other gents might take their ATF out?!

My fav is always the simple gestures, but gift cards do ROCK! I like lingerie cards the best! It helps me to look sexy for work !
I have gotten all kinds of crazy things. This year I got rainx winter windshield whipper things, gloves with special finger tips for smart phone texting through, and a heated blanket. They are all out of the ordinary and I love them
As with any Christmas gift surprises are more fun try to find out what she likes and be creative
  • Doove
  • 12-12-2012, 05:35 AM
I have gotten all kinds of crazy things. This year I got rainx winter windshield whipper things, gloves with special finger tips for smart phone texting through, and a heated blanket. They are all out of the ordinary and I love them Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'm with these guys.

Keep in mind, you're not a romantic partner, you're a friend. And most likely, just a hobby friend at that. I'd try to put myself in the girl's shoes and wonder what i would think if someone who i didn't consider a romantic interest gave me gifts typically reserved for romantic interests. I think it'd be a bit uncomfortable.

So in giving gifts of a more practical nature, you can't go wrong....and i'm guessing, as seems to be the case with Lexxxy, your efforts will also be more appreciated than they would be in giving a bracelet, or flowers or lingerie.
As with any Christmas gift surprises are more fun try to find out what she likes and be creative Originally Posted by cny6969
Very true !

I did receive maple syrup once and that was cool too!
  • Sam54
  • 12-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Attachment 180080

One size fits all!
However personal lingerie can be...it is also very practical for a provider, or a well written note of appreciation with a lingerie giftcard is good too. Or a nice fat tip with a note to say "go get yourself something nice, you deserve it" ;-)
I suggest getting her a Yak. It will likely be the most unique gift she receives and you will surely always be remembered.
Very true, I do consider them close friends, I see them a lot and they are practical Gents. The first year they did the flowers,chocolates. and wine thing which is awesome, fun, and very much appreciated but the flowers die, the chocolates get eaten, and the wine gets drank. With an out of the box thing it is more personal and interesting. You never really know what you are going to get. Last year I got clip on snowflake crystals for my chandelier, that was unique and something that I just put up in my new place this morning.
I'm with Franky I got a huge jug of real maple syrup once, that was cool as hell.
Honestly, us Ladies LOVE and genuinely appropriate anything you Gents chose to do. It makes us feel special and it is an extremely sweet gesture that doesn't go unnoticed.

I'm with these guys.

Keep in mind, you're not a romantic partner, you're a friend. And most likely, just a hobby friend at that. I'd try to put myself in the girl's shoes and wonder what i would think if someone who i didn't consider a romantic interest gave me gifts typically reserved for romantic interests. I think it'd be a bit uncomfortable.

So in giving gifts of a more practical nature, you can't go wrong....and i'm guessing, as seems to be the case with Lexxxy, your efforts will also be more appreciated than they would be in giving a bracelet, or flowers or lingerie. Originally Posted by Doove
I'm with these guys.

So in giving gifts of a more practical nature, you can't go wrong....and i'm guessing, as seems to be the case with Lexxxy, your efforts will also be more appreciated than they would be in giving a bracelet, or flowers or lingerie. Originally Posted by Doove
look at it as buying stuff for work as far as any clothes.

But ya may get to see it in a ad. mmmmmm just how did I see a outfit she picked out as gift on another in a ad again.
she couldnt find some port to plug her phone into to play music I guess my pos radio in my truck

Im putting in a new radio/cd in my truck and gonna have one of those ports

MERRY TEBOWMAS!!!!
Last year for Christmas I gave my ATF an upgrade to an overnight from our normal two hours. I also took a pole dancing class just so I could learn how to give him a proper lap dance. He gave me red bull and recces(Inside joke) and a bunch of coupons. He knows that I am an extreme couponer and he must have been collecting these for a while because he had them clipped and organized in a binder just like my binder that I showed him before. Do something that will make her feel special. Its not always what you give but the thought that was put into it. If she is truly your ATF you should be able to come up with something.
Bacon bouquet

Bacon bouquet

Originally Posted by whosdair
Sounds like a good gift for Anita.