Looking back at 2012

How often did you see a provider and how many do you think that you were with this year? This hobby adds up and before you know it, you could have spent A LOT of money getting laid.
I dont see providers. lol
I have been with 6 providers this year, 2 with SD for donations. I wanted to get my hands all over that Rose chick from this summer but she denied us even though I am a provider too because she doesn't see couples
  • jimny
  • 12-20-2012, 05:33 PM
How often did you see a provider and how many do you think that you were with this year? This hobby adds up and before you know it, you could have spent A LOT of money getting laid. Originally Posted by adirondackj
I don't know what your talking about this is all fantasy.

I've seen several friends this year and I've made at least 2 new friends. I get together with my friends every 2 to 3 weeks on average. Do the math that's a lot of visits to my friends!
Damn I need a bigger calculator to figure that out!!! Been with quite a few this year. I have seen some that I don't want to remember and quite a few that I adore!! I feel, I made I made quite a few new friends this year on both ends of the hobby world!!
The friends I made you know who you are, it was a good year, I look forward to seeing more of them again this year and the ones I haven't seen.
Well you know who you are and I feel they know they are on my list and I'll be checking it twice cause I need to cross a few more off in the New Year!!!
I have been with 6 providers this year, 2 with SD for donations. I wanted to get my hands all over that Rose chick from this summer but she denied us even though I am a provider too because she doesn't see couples Originally Posted by Lexxxy
What a fucking prude? I bet she is not into taint tickling, pudding wrestling, and midget MMA either.
2012 was a great year, this is the year I joined Eccie
So how do feel about midget MMA and taint tickling?
Just looked it up on youtube. I think it looks interesting.
How often did you see a provider and how many do you think that you were with this year? This hobby adds up and before you know it, you could have spent A LOT of money getting laid. Originally Posted by adirondackj
Definition :

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hobbyist

mmmmm 52 x 2 = 104. errrr about 100. dang that don't seem right. mmmm it seemed like way more with all the yellin

lets see 52.1775weeks in a year x 2 = 104.355 mmmm yup it must have been 105 LOL
Since I am new to this, I've made 2 new friends, both very nice experiences. I've also been stood up twice. So I'm "batting" .500.
Since I am new to this, I've made 2 new friends, both very nice experiences. I've also been stood up twice. So I'm "batting" .500. Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack
lol
Becoming tainted helps the average.
I met 10 new providers this year because of eccie. I have met 5 more outside eccie. I had about 40 dates. 2 duos. I still meet with the second provider I met in the hobby, and met her 3 times this year. If she wasn't so good, I probably would have stopped hobbying before I ever would have heard of eccie. My few favorites got about half of my hobby money.