oops, sorry, I didn't realize:(

I didn't realize my inbox got full and started rejecting messages until now Sorry, got to love not so smart smart phones. I updated a bunch of aps yesterday and for some reason it made my phone stop dinging when I got a message, I just thought I had a quiet night and morning until now. To those that wrote before it was full that I never replied to, sorry, I'm usually awesome at getting right back, I promise! I just never saw it until now. Not trying to make excuses, this is my job and I know I should have been on the situation before it happened in the first place.
My sincere apologies about my poor tcb within the last 17 hours or so.
Hell, I was wondering why you had not responded to my taint requests ...
  • Doove
  • 12-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Countdown to the whosdair response....

soon I hope
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 11:22 AM
17 hours? OMG! That's it, now we have no choice but to run you off the board.
  • Tiger
  • 12-28-2012, 11:24 AM
What board are you going to run her to? And how long does she have to stay there?
17 hours? OMG! That's it, now we have no choice but to run you off the board. Originally Posted by GP
what I thought we had more time for you to ban me. crap and I just got pm about credit from another mod. Blaze I bet never did a thing with my first askin, sneaky bitch, yet I like her LOL

well yup its friday, and I did wish for a friday.
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM
oh, there is still time!
hay, do you need a reason errrr just askin, as I lazy. errr or do I need write a thread about how sweet the local mod is there?????????
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Do you really think I need a reason? LOL
whew, well don't take to much time. It keeps crashing LOL.
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
That is because they are trying to recover all of Jack's reviews and place them back on his account.
hay can ya make it a one month or less ban. I want to enjoy some of my credit here if the ban carry's over. mmmmmm even a week would be forever there and funny here LOL

its all for the fun
What board are you going to run her to? And how long does she have to stay there? Originally Posted by Tiger
she would get to come back 01/01/2013
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I was thinking a permaban