*dies laughing* hobby reminders

Ever have someone say something or see something that makes you think about the hobby?
At the bar today we are reorganizing everything, putting away a HUGE order, and restocking everything. So this old salty dog that I bust balls with was carrying the 2nd to last box and goes "Fing F F Fing F!" I go "Whas the matta for you aaaah?" and he goes "Sweet baby jesus! I think I pulled a muscle in my taint or sumthin over here I swaaaaar ta god!" So we all burst out laughing and I mean we are all falling over dead especially me because it made me think of here. So I'm like "Hows abouts you fill out an incident report then walk it off or go home and cry big boy" so he goes "I got your big boy! Come massage my taint devil woman!" At this point we are all crying because we are laughing so hard. So he gets this idea to stretch it out so he is doing squats, lunges around the bar, hopping, and then starts doing this air hump thing like a dog humping air. We have this remote behind the bar for our music so I put it on and we were all cheering for him and laughing like crazy. It straight up turned into a dance fest for him which was too funny. Totally like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

http://youtu.be/srH94OR1TbU
Hysterical! Nice of you to share
Poor guy gave himself a hernia... and now you'll forever think of him as Pyramider :-)
We all just wrapped up our night here at the bar, long ass day! My old salty dog is tender but was able to finish out his day, poor thing. The plot did thicken on lunch break! He icy hoted his taint on break. Friction and wetness made it migrate to his bum which I'm sure felt as bad as it sounded.
Happy new years everyone!
I can honestly say I have never pulled a taint.
*Giggles* it didn't look like fun.
It is just a matter of time. I have done so much damage to my anatomy over the years pulling my taint is going to happen sometime.