rocbrittany possible trip to buffalo

this year has been a slow hobby year for me due to several reasons mostly financial. that being said i was able to see the three local girls i most coveted in naughty nikki, crystalaies and frankie fine and all were beyond my wildest dreams. in wny really there is only one bucket list girl left for me and one girl i would just die to have if one time. that is rocbrittany.

i hate to admit it but her hourly rate [believe me if i could afford it i would gladly pay triple what she charges] combined with the trip to rochester has prevented me from enjoying this beautifl woman till now. i pm this incredible gift from god to ask if she might ever make the trip to buffalo and she said if there were enough interest she would come here.

now i consider myself a pretty regular contributor and try to help board members wherever i can. i dont think i ask alot but i am going to ask a favor of you guys. if you guys in buffalo / niagara falls would love to see her PLEASE pm her and tell her you would welcome a visit and if possible book an appointment. just like concerts , plays and shows wny is small and seldom gets top notch entertainment. if u2 , rent or trans siberian orchesstra comes to our area we must support them or they wont return.

she has added some new pics which i think are incredible to her showcase so please guys if a few of you would take a moment to pm her to encourage her visit it might really help me scratch one from the bucket list. heres link to her showcase http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=145385 thankspam