NOLA ? I have a few questions...

Okay so I have been to New Orleans as many of you know this year was my first time.
Thank you all for the helpful info on my last trip. I had a lovely time and I am wanting to head that way again next week after I stop thru Baton Rouge, but before I post an ad I would like to make sure there is enough interest! I sure hope so because I miss Bourbon Street... ! Already !

Thanks gentlemen...

One More Question for the ladies and gentlemen...

Best place to stay that is the most convenient for the gentlemen...

French Quarter or Metairie ?

Miss Dreams
Metairie seems to be more popular for convenience with parking, but the downtown hotels can be easier to blend into some may say.....its really a coin toss, and what you want to be near.

I would definitely get some PM's from others on some specific hotels downtown as some require the use of a key card to get up the elevator...

Cheers
I'd prefer Metairie but I'll go to the cbd to see you!! You were sensational!
I would be very interested to finally play. Our schedules did not mesh for your last visit. As for location, either will do. Downtown I usually walk from the office, and you are closer to the FQ. If its raining, Metairie is easier and drier for me. Look forward to it.
Thank you gents for the kind words and also for the advice on where to stay in NOLA. Thanks for showing your interest, as well.
Please do let me know if any others are interested in Dreaming so I can start to plan my trip to New Orleans for next week!!
Ladies if you could PM me with some nice safe hotels in the area, please do. I do travel with my tiny puppy, so they must be pet friendly or charge a small fee for my small posh poochie.

Yay, I am excited, already! I love that place. hehehe

Miss Dreams
its usually a good idea if you are coming for a week, to stay in NO a few days, then make a circuit - BR Laf then back to NO for a few days.

From what I've seen and been told - this keeps your schedule full and gives the guys in NO a chance to repeat later in the week if they like
I prefer warehouse district or lower garden district---easier for parking & more convenient then quarter

have fun!
I agree gregseter, thanks for the advice... I have used it wisely and will let you know the outcome. hehe
With me living in FL and being so close to Nola I plan to stop thru a lot, with that being said I hope that too will give them all a chance to have The Dream Babe...There in New Orleans & Here in Baton Rouge!

Miss Dreams

its usually a good idea if you are coming for a week, to stay in NO a few days, then make a circuit - BR Laf then back to NO for a few days.

From what I've seen and been told - this keeps your schedule full and gives the guys in NO a chance to repeat later in the week if they like Originally Posted by gregster
Thanks DallasRain for the useful info, babe your always so much help!

After all the ideas why do I still want to go to French Quarter... I think Bourbon is calling... lol Drink and Walk -I can NOT drink n drive!

Miss Dreams

I prefer warehouse district or lower garden district---easier for parking & more convenient then quarter

have fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain