Memorable Quotes by Strippers

• rcusa
  • 07-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Here's a thread to post funny or shocking or otherwise memorable things strippers have said to you in a club...

Example (true)... After a no-limits lapdance in a club in Albuquerque, "Oooh, yummy; I'm full of cum!"
I'm a college student
Watching a 5'1", 98lb, slender pixie blonde spinner saying: "I'm a pro dom" (to her target).
  • KFB
  • 07-06-2023, 09:07 PM
I only do this for you
Yes, I will come to you whenever I get off of the last stage.
I'm in college getting my doctorate... Then telling me she's going to a community college for it..
I remember an ugly stripper about 15 years ago said to me:

I spend $1000 a day on my looks because I am worth it.

I almost said: $1000 a day and you still look ugly like that?
I remember a Young Black Stripper, as my fingers crept near her G-string, with obvious intent to slip inside..

''It's tingling because it knows you want it''.

Same Club, different visit, older Black Stripper, when my hand made a motion toward her big tits.

''Go ahead'' LOL
Recently in response to me protesting that the club wanting to charge per person for a rented VIP area instead of the standard fixed cost. “Well if you get a hotel they charge you by the person”. Huh, wtf. No Einstein they don’t.
  • rcusa
  • 07-07-2023, 09:08 AM
Most direct approach: At a club in El Paso (no longer anything like its old self), a dancer walked up to me near the entrance to the club, and her first words were these... "Wanna fuck?"
How does a stripper say good by?

"I will be right back"

How to tell if a stripper is lying?

Her lips are moving
  • rcusa
  • 07-07-2023, 12:37 PM
Here was a fun one, also at a now-gone El Paso club:
Met stripper, having never seen her before. She asks to give a dance. I agree. Then she says, without further prompting... "I already know I want you inside me."

That was a good night, followed by a nice breakfast together.
me negotiating "...so for $100 bucks I'll get..."
stripper - "5 dances"
gold
  • rcusa
  • 07-07-2023, 08:10 PM
She said, "I could suck-start a Harley."