Intel on Holly @ BDD?

Anybody have intel of Holly at BDD? Young blonde with big tits. Is she the Hungarian's successor to the big titted blonde throne? Would love to get dances from her.

Feel free to PM any ROS info.
Holly or Hailey?
I dunno, I thought she said her name was Holly. Very firm and tight looking body, can't be more than 25 years old, nice big tits. She mentioned she had an OnlyFans.
Every time I hear the name in there I have flashbacks to a much much better “Holly” that worked there years ago.

This one is hot, but a very inferior substitute for the original IMO!
Every time I hear the name in there I have flashbacks to a much much better “Holly” that worked there years ago.

This one is hot, but a very inferior substitute for the original IMO! Originally Posted by TomCollins
Yeah there was a Holly who danced days over a decade ago while attending Nursing School. She was married but shit was she HOT.
  • stpam
  • 07-24-2023, 04:28 PM
stpam - wow that's her!

Any intel on her would be appreciated! I get the feeling she's a GPS girl though,..
I believe it's Hailey...at least that's what she went by before her boob-job.

This one is hot, but a very inferior substitute for the original IMO! Originally Posted by TomCollins
Yeah but compare her to the Hungarian Christina! Miles better. Christina's got to be pushing 50 at this point, assuming she's even still around. Blondes with big tits are my favorite!