Hello Ladies and Gentleman ~ Your Sugesstion on where to lodge and dine ?

Hello Ladies, and Gentleman. Hope everyone is having time time of there lives. Any suggestions, as to where to stay, and where to eat , will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you all .
Generally speaking, the Country Club Plaza area seems very popular. There are numerous hotel choices and any number of restaurants in walking distance. There is lots of activity in the hotels so people coming and going is not out of the ordinary. The downtown/Crown Center area is similar in amenities and is centrally located. Hobbiests tend to stay away from the Kansas side of the state line. There are numerous low end hotels in the i70/Noland Road area that I try to steer clear of as well.
Hey girl! Check out the Plaza or Westport area. Plenty of places to eat, stay and shop. Its a busy and safe area, good for business. Have fun and be safe

*pm me if you need any help
I love staying Downtown/Power & Light District, really nice hotels. Plenty of places to eat and go shopping.
i work and really like the crossroads district. it's a lot more low key than the plaza and seems to have fewer expectations. it's kc's arts community and as such, everyone, as long as you're trying to be humble, is excepted as part of the community.

within the 50 square blocks or so, there are almost every genre of restaurant from vegan to steakhouse, countless galleries and locally owned shops. there are nearby hotels, also locally owned- most noteworthy would be the Jacobson and Phillips.
Downtown is a great place to stay babe
If you stay in the Plaza area I would be happy to show you around. Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque is my personal favorite.
Jack Stack is my favorite, but I like the Union Station location better. A little more ambiance with the old railroad warehouse, etc.

^^^^ The ladies above all have good suggestions, HoneyAngel. Safe travels!