ISO Dallas sensual domme

I have a huge fetish/desire/fantasy of being a sub sissy to a sensually dominant lady. She must be visually attractive to me so that I am eager to humiliate myself for her (in a playful way). Don't know if this is available anywhere but my own head, but I've read a lot of stories (fiction) on the web and it sure gets my engine revved up.
Lindsey Lacey if she is still around. Not sure of the spelling.
Yep she is the best

Google Lindsey Lacey..her p411 will show
Lindsey is great. She's put a lot of time and work into being able to deliver a sensual domme scene. Her Incall location is really cool too.
I have a huge fetish/desire/fantasy of being a sub sissy to a sensually dominant lady. She must be visually attractive to me so that I am eager to humiliate myself for her (in a playful way). Don't know if this is available anywhere but my own head, but I've read a lot of stories (fiction) on the web and it sure gets my engine revved up. Originally Posted by IanFleming
Daria is exceptionally attractive and has a wonderful dungeon. I would consider her a pro-domme, though.

http://www.mistressdaria.com
To each their own, of course. But pro dommes don't interest me.
If you prefer a mature experienced woman with curves, come to Austin and check me out. I am a very sensual Domme and love to tease and use you for my own pleasure. I excel at these sort of sessions. To learn more about my skills do a search for me in this forum and see the review posted in september this year in this forum. Austin is a fun weekend escape and I can make it even better. My incall is central and easy to find right off I35. Hope you find a local gal but if you fancy a road trip and a older woman, then head on down to see me.
IanFleming

Did you ever find a sensual domme?
So....can someone explain to me the diff in a sensual dome vs. a pro domme.
Find Cynthia Covington on fetlife...she is exactly what you seek.
Mistress Tracy of Dallas is the only one worth seeing.

Read my review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1059026781