Frisco Area

• Emmie
  • 05-28-2021, 12:30 PM
Hey y'all!!

My friend Malia and I are going to be in the Frisco area today and are wondering if there are any great local eateries. I've seen posts for Dallas but not so much for Frisco. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Xoxo,
Emmie
I would suggest the shops of Legacy west, park and walk.. about 30 restaurants and lots of shopping. at the end of the street is Legacy Hall, which has about 20 more eateries and entertainment!
  • Emmie
  • 05-28-2021, 04:08 PM
Thanks sugar I will have to check that out.
I would suggest the shops of Legacy west, park and walk.. about 30 restaurants and lots of shopping. at the end of the street is Legacy Hall, which has about 20 more eateries and entertainment! Originally Posted by porscheguy
Yes, Legacy Hall and Legacy West
  • Emmie
  • 05-28-2021, 06:00 PM
Yes it seems as though we are literally right across the street from there. Thank you guys so much!!
Yes, Legacy Hall and Legacy West Originally Posted by Joddxxx
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I live 10 minutes from there. It would have been my treat
Dont know if you still need recommendations but just in case these are a few of mine

Burger/Shake:
Grub Burger Bar

Greek:
Platia Greek Kouzina

Sushi:
Sushi Kadan

BBQ - At decent price:
Hutchins BBQ

Donuts:
Hurts Donut
Hey babes! We will actually be coming back today!!
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I live 10 minutes from there. It would have been my treat Originally Posted by JLanister
Yum!!! I need some BBQ in my mouth asap!! Do you happen to have a recommendation on a good place for Mexican food perhaps? We are stopping back through today and leaving tomorrow to head back! ❤❤
Dont know if you still need recommendations but just in case these are a few of mine

Burger/Shake:
Grub Burger Bar

Greek:
Platia Greek Kouzina

Sushi:
Sushi Kadan

BBQ - At decent price:
Hutchins BBQ

Donuts:
Hurts Donut Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey
Best BBQ Hard 8 about 10 minutes away, good Mexican, Mexican Sugar - shops of legacy on the other side of the freeway! If you stick around next week is the taste of Addison, which is a lot of fun!
  • Emmie
  • 05-31-2021, 01:18 PM
Thank you so much sugar! Malia and I had been wondering what the Mexican Sugar restaurant was all about. Is it authentic Mexican or more Tex-Mex? And that Taste of Addison sounds like a absolute blast. Do you know if there are any good soul food or seafood restaurants around Plano/Frisco? Also, thank you so much for all the recommendations we do truly appreciate it.

Emmie

Best BBQ Hard 8 about 10 minutes away, good Mexican, Mexican Sugar - shops of legacy on the other side of the freeway! If you stick around next week is the taste of Addison, which is a lot of fun! Originally Posted by porscheguy
  • Emmie
  • 05-31-2021, 01:24 PM
So here comes the big BBQ Debate..lol
Have you ever had KC BBQ babe, and would you say that the BBQ is similar to that? You can imagine we have a lot of BBQ restaurants where we're from! But goodness both of us sure do love BBQ! Also thank you so much for the recommendations we truly appreciate it. We are firm believers in eating local over chain restaurants when we travel.

Burger/Shake:
Grub Burger Bar

Greek:
Platia Greek Kouzina

Sushi:
Sushi Kadan

BBQ - At decent price:
Hutchins BBQ

Donuts:
Hurts Donut Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey
if you love BBQ, please try the hard8! when you walk in they have large pits set up and you choose what you want, ribs, brisket, sausage, etc. and they pile it on your plate and charge you by the pound! But beware you will most likely smell like BBQ when you leave!
Regarding Mexican Sugar, I think it's pretty authentic, they also do flights of tequila! And if you like sushi, go next door to RA.
This is literally making my mouth water lol!!!
if you love BBQ, please try the hard8! when you walk in they have large pits set up and you choose what you want, ribs, brisket, sausage, etc. and they pile it on your plate and charge you by the pound! But beware you will most likely smell like BBQ when you leave! Originally Posted by porscheguy