State: Ohio
Address: off of 7th st
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Really skinny, no ass, small tits.
Recommendation: No
She posts so often that I wondered if it was a setup.
I saw her....15(?) years ago in BFE Burgettstown. She was super hot back then...advertised on BP.
I concur that years ago she was really hot. Had some fun times at her incall in the absolute middle of nowhere lol. First time I was super nervous it's so isolated but she was always cool. Really wish there was someone worthwhile in that area still
I concur that years ago she was really hot. Had some fun times at her incall in the absolute middle of nowhere lol. First time I was super nervous it's so isolated but she was always cool. Originally Posted by digits630
No kidding. I saw her 3 times and would get lost every time. "Turn left at the old tree stump where the brown cow grazes" haha
No kidding. I saw her 3 times and would get lost every time. "Turn left at the old tree stump where the brown cow grazes" haha Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

Yep lol. First time I met her was in the middle of the night. We met at that big intersection up the road and I followed her to her house. I came real close to turning around.
  • A2Z
  • 05-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Always enjoyed her. She was a dancer at a club in WV when I first hooked up with her. Shes on my list to do this week.
For me she’s a lot fun. I’ve only done outcall with me but she always came dressed hot as hell, great personality and got the job done. Weird having her husband drive to her outcalls. Actually met him in the parking lot one day after the appointment. Lol. Guys a bigger man than me.
  • A2Z
  • 05-02-2021, 07:23 AM
Seen the husband. Alot older than her. She always comes to me dressed hot as well. The one oncall I did with her she had tons of hooker dancer shoes everywhere.
She used to baby sit my kids when she waswas 18 and she was hot as hell and a big tease but had i known then