Caught the Rock holding a cold one... Bud Light that is!

https://www.theprp.com/2023/08/18/ne...olt-ford-show/

Nice to see Kid Rock enjoys the same big can approach I do. We have similar taste in firearms as well but you won't catch me poppin shots at drinkable beer. Once upon a time I did purge some cans of non-alcoholic brew with a .357 magnum but given the awful flavor of it that 'beer' deserved to be put out of my misery lol

Bud Light tastes like Freedom served ice cold to me!
... Hmmmmm....

... Is the Kid Rock fellow a senator or in the House of congress??
Reckon I'm not sure WHAT this thread has to do with politics, mate.
Maybe the Monitours can move it to the Sandbox forum or
the Garidge sale forum.

... But since we're here... Hmmm... Bud Light... They got
BLUE coloured tins, yes? .... Maybe that's the problem.

Choosing to drink - or NOT to drink Bud Light surely tastes
like FREEDOM to me...

#### Salty
https://www.theprp.com/2023/08/18/ne...olt-ford-show/

Nice to see Kid Rock enjoys the same big can approach I do. We have similar taste in firearms as well but you won't catch me poppin shots at drinkable beer. Once upon a time I did purge some cans of non-alcoholic brew with a .357 magnum but given the awful flavor of it that 'beer' deserved to be put out of my misery lol

Bud Light tastes like Freedom served ice cold to me! Originally Posted by DNinja69
Well that's one Beer you'll never have to worry about being a shortage of. So drink up Shriners, lol.
Guaranteed 0zombie deep fake BS, next

Is WOKE not a political persecution tool? Cancel culture when wielded by the right?

Certainly we all have a choice to drink, or not drink Bud Light that is Freedom for sure. But when sitting governors and Presidential candidates join in the process to try and influence brands to operate differently than they choose it becomes something else.

Kid Rock has not declared he will run yet but certainly his outburst was political.