Not Quitting But...

I won’t be offering my services to the Houston area any longer. I’ve been traveling the past few months, and I prefer that to the current market/clientele in Houston. I’d also like to get away from review board culture as I find it very toxic to the brand I’m currently building. I know that most posts here are met with negativity, but despite that I will be doing what’s best for me. Thanks to the gentleman that screened without me having to pry information from them. Thanks to the gentleman that understand rate increases, and don’t try to haggle or argue you down. It won’t be forever but for now I’m done providing in Houston. I will be in neighboring cities and I’m currently planning out my tour schedule for 2019! Feel free to follow me on Twitter (send a pm) to keep up with me. I hope everyone has a happy holiday. Take care.
Take care babe.
Safe Travels
Good Luck ..
Good riddance ....
As a wise man once said: “don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you.”
Building a brand ...... um... ok.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 02:31 PM
Building a brand ...... um... ok. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The internet can be toxic for some, she basically said eccie guys suck and are cheap. She's never heard the term, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
No need to make an announcement.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 02:52 PM
She was retiring a few months ago after being in the biz for just one month, bad management I tell you!

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2371886&highlight=
  • pxmcc
  • 11-14-2018, 03:39 PM
Good luck Amina! You gave me one of the best bjs of all time, btw. (true story..) and our first session-it was a qv (!)-made my top 20 all-time, easily! sad to see you go, but we'll be here waiting for your return..
LOL...Buh Bye
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2018, 07:02 PM
"It won't be forever" guys
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2018, 01:01 AM
"It won't be forever" guys Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
k so what's the over under-ads on eccie..
I give it till after thanksgiving lol