The Top 15 Democratic Presidential Contenders - Washington Post

Oh My! Look who was number 14 - Michael Avenatti.

Oh and Oprah fell off the list this time.

Darn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.72194edca38f
Didja notice the section of the WaPo this appears under is called "The Fix?"

How appropriate.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Oh My! Look who was number 14 - Michael Avenatti.

Oh and Oprah fell off the list this time.

Darn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.72194edca38f Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Not a very impressive lineup other than Beto
If Beto wants to have ANY legitimate shot at running for president or securing a shot as someone's running mate, then ANY and EVERY time he appears in an ad or on live TV, he needs to be 100% certain that EVERYONE understands his name is ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE ..... distance yourself as far as you can from this "BETO" shit ..... the white voters in Texas saw through that in a heartbeat, and he lost crucial votes from voters who cast ballots for Cruz simply because O'Rourke was "pretending" to be Hispanic ..... oh, and did anyone else notice that Cruz didn't have to advertise himself as Ted "Whitey" Cruz to win? .....
If Beto wants to have ANY legitimate shot at running for president or securing a shot as someone's running mate, then ANY and EVERY time he appears in an ad or on live TV, he needs to be 100% certain that EVERYONE understands his name is ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE ..... distance yourself as far as you can from this "BETO" shit ..... the white voters in Texas saw through that in a heartbeat, and he lost crucial votes from voters who cast ballots for Cruz simply because O'Rourke was "pretending" to be Hispanic ..... oh, and did anyone else notice that Cruz didn't have to advertise himself as Ted "Whitey" Cruz to win? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Unfortunately Beta could win, and I'm not sure why everyone loves him so much, which could be part of my problem. I just don't understand how this country got so fucked up by loving these fucking liberal assholes.

Even JFK would be considered a right winger today.
Yeah "that's a good list " FOR the REPs ,just saying same old same old