WHIRLY, WE NEED A RESPONSE FROM YOU ON THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD POST

You've been shown to be wrong. Cried about a factual response. You got one. Let's hear from you, pinhead.
Hes waiting on counsel from COG!
Actually, Arif Alikhan and Eboo Patel seem to be pretty clean. The rest of those mentioned in the article have very suspect histories, and some have a history of supporting violence against the US.

But those two I mentioned appear to be legitimate. So overall, Whirly has reason to be concerned about who Obama appoints to these positions, and why.
Actually, Arif Alikhan and Eboo Patel seem to be pretty clean. The rest of those mentioned in the article have very suspect histories, and some have a history of supporting violence against the US.

But those two I mentioned appear to be legitimate. So overall, Whirly has reason to be concerned about who Obama appoints to these positions, and why. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, there you go. The final word on the subject from the idiot who signed on to the whole post before it got shoved up his ass. Have you ever heard the saying that the first rule when you're in a hole is to stop digging?

No worries though. We will all continue to believe the bullshit you post about this topic, and all others.
Nothing was shoved up my ass, Timmy, as much as you may want to. In fact, I stated that I hoped that the article was NOT true. Then I investigated, because of your response, and found out that two of the people on the list probably did not belong there.

You're grasping for something to bash me with, but you aren't even coming close. But keep trying, it's very funny to watch.
How about we move aside from personal insults and focus on the topic the original thread was made for...

I swear it's like middle school all over again.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
How about we move aside from personal insults and focus on the topic the original thread was made for...

I swear it's like middle school all over again. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Ever thread starts with a Middle school premises.

''Obama is a commie''

''Obama is trying to destroy America"

''Obama wasn't born here"

What kind response do you expect to that moronic BS?
Yes forgive me for thinking that grown men could act like- god forbid- adults. If congress can't accomplish that why should I disillusion myself with thinking men in the sandbox could. I will bow out gracefully now lol.

But those two I mentioned appear to be legitimate. So overall, Whirly has reason to be concerned about who Obama appoints to these positions, and why. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Clean from suspision or not, why would Obama appoint Muslims to work within our Government in the first place?
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Clean from suspision or not, why would Obama appoint Muslims to work within our Government in the first place? Originally Posted by acp5762
See what I mean Ms SkylarCruzWantsYou? We deal with these numbnuts on a daily basis!
Clean from suspision or not, why would Obama appoint Muslims to work within our Government in the first place? Originally Posted by acp5762
Uh, 'cause they are Americans and we are engaged in many ways including those beyond the War on Terror with the 1 billion+ Muslims in the world and several million Muslim Americans across our great and diverse land. Why would the FBI and CIA want Arabic speaking Muslims on their staff? Duh.

This is what they said about Catholics just a few decades ago and in Europe they were asking why have Jew in their communities since they drink the blood of Christian babies (never mind that Christ was a Jew) and eat them too. No end to ignorance in this world.

SkylarCruzWantsYou, can I watch as you walk away? Please???
Uh, 'cause they are Americans and we are engaged in many ways including those beyond the War on Terror with the 1 billion+ Muslims in the world and several million Muslim Americans across our great and diverse land. Why would the FBI and CIA want Arabic speaking Muslims on their staff? Duh.

This is what they said about Catholics just a few decades ago and in Europe they were asking why have Jew in their communities since they drink the blood of Christian babies (never mind that Christ was a Jew) and eat them too. No end to ignorance in this world.

SkylarCruzWantsYou, can I watch as you walk away? Please??? Originally Posted by austxjr
Islam is an evil religion. Muslims can't be trusted.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Islam is an evil religion. Muslims can't be trusted. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You tell'em joe blow!

Skylar would be so proud of you
You tell'em joe blow!

Skylar would be so proud of you Originally Posted by WTF
I'm going to be charitable and assume you're sleep posting again.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2013, 08:13 AM
make sure and write that off on your taxes!