Agent Provocateur Lingerie?

Howdy Goddesses!

Any of you fans of Agent Provocateur lingerie?

https://www.agentprovocateur.com/us_en/lingerie/naughty

Just asking as I got into a discussion with one Provider on the merits of these and had a bigger heart attack then the time I found out how much Lululemon yoga pants cost.

(They're stretchy sweatpants for gods sake! )

... I should talk, right? I go through Creed Aventus like it's Old Spice.
La Perla lingerie is better I think. But a single bra or panty can be over 700 dollars.
I guess I have to stick with Victoria’s Secret for now. Sigh...
La Perla lingerie is better I think. But a single bra or panty can be over 700 dollars.
I guess I have to stick with Victoria’s Secret for now. Sigh... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Try the La Perla outlet, google it, or other high end stores that have outlets. I just found a $615 bikini top listed for $246
Ginger....$700??? Wow.
Oh YES!

My favorite Agent Provocateur commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvJm4_H1L8

I bet Kylie Minogue is a major freak in the sack.

At 5' 0", she is the original spinner.

I have been following her career since 1988.
I liked that commercial! Very sexy!
Sribe ... try Honey Bridgette as well babe
Obviously lingerie isn't a daily wear item for women. It's made for seduction and I assume never stays on for more than ten minutes. So my question is, what would the ladies consider the male equivalent to lingerie? A well tailored suit? Boxer briefs?
Way overpriced, but with Victoria's Secret putting out shit in colors that would make my dead grandma bored, AP might be the best.
Obviously lingerie isn't a daily wear item for women. It's made for seduction and I assume never stays on for more than ten minutes. So my question is, what would the ladies consider the male equivalent to lingerie? A well tailored suit? Boxer briefs? Originally Posted by GreysonPoker
I like boxer breafs and just plane ol boxers
Agent Provocateur lingerie way over priced if you want us to be prancing around in it .. best you pay for it
VS is over rated as well they only go up to a DD
, only thing at VS fits me is the Body spray lol ..

long leg boxer and tight to show off that package
I like boxer breafs and just plane ol boxers Originally Posted by Analeese
I would assume silk boxer briefs, yes?
..you know, its like Christmas wrapping paper. Yeah, its a bother and you pay a lot just to take it off... but damn, don't it look swell under the tree!
Agent Provocateur, as many ladies said is way overpriced, la Perla as well...plus won't fit a curvy girl like myself. I know the fabric is real silk and some of them are hand made... oh well at least for me is not what you wear is HOW you wear it... VS has worked great for me plus i get at least a $100 in gift cards every month... so would I pay overpriced lingerie that won't fit? Most likely not, i found myself addicted to.... other goods.
Agent Provocateur, as many ladies said is way overpriced, la Perla as well...plus won't fit a curvy girl like myself. I know the fabric is real silk and some of them are hand made... oh well at least for me is not what you wear is HOW you wear it... VS has worked great for me plus i get at least a $100 in gift cards every month... so would I pay overpriced lingerie that won't fit? Most likely not, i found myself addicted to.... other goods. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
...and you remain exquisitely beautiful. (Mwah!) ...I personally think you should be around more in a swimsuit. (lol)