Con Dumbs - What now I need to bring my own WTH

Went to see A Dallas provider who is on here and P411.
We started foreplay, things got very hot then told her I was ready for a cover and she had no Con Dumbs.

Damn

I would have been SOL if I wanted CBJ.

She was good in many ways but not going back.
I would have looked at the clock, determined elapsed time, made a fair donation settlement based on the poor preparedness and amount of time spent, and exited gracefully. (Unless it was a genuine oversight, and then you have to go with your gut feeling on how to proceed...)
Sorry that happened babe
You know I'll always have everything ready for you
Some girls just aren't as prepared as others, or expect guys to always have one in their wallets..
I never assume a guy will bring his own.
When you consider the last two FS providers I saw required two or more condoms, I think the one with Sirena took at least 4, I would not be packing that in my wallet.
No..providers should always have their own covers...
That is like a dentist have no novacane.
I always bring two. Cannot imagine having the stamina for four. They don't exactly make Mini Jack replacements (not sure I would want one grown on a mouse like Mrs. Garrison from South Park).
Oh that sux! I felt bad for not having mags the other day. We ended up having "full" fun with the normal size but I gave him back a little bit of cash for my mess up. I hope the provider you are talking about made it right with you some how.
Providers make enough $ if they don't piss it all away to have a stash of condoms. Is one of their tools of their trade and a person who does not have the tools to do their job is poor at their job. Unless they feel that the Government should provide them free condoms. Then, they should go to Georgetown University.

I've only been to one provider who says she does not provide condoms because her grandkids come over and she doesn't want them to find them. I call bullshit and being lazy since she could keep it in the top dresser drawer that she uses to store her vibrator, dildo, butt plug, and lube. I only say this because I have been there and seen her take them out to show me.

This is why I take one with me.
Maybe it wasn't due to the LACK of money. I always condoms, but for me personally, but I have forgotten to replenish my larger size condoms.

Maybe she just forgot...

BossyWilson, did she work with you on the donation since she messed up on her part?
That is like a dentist have no novacane. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Dentist better have more that just NovaCane.

I like nitrous oxide with my pain, makes me happy.

Paid L2, cause that is as far as we got but
she did have to work at it for it to blow.
Damn, I did not know fucking could be made so difficult, first of all I do not go to incalls, but if I did go to see a provider I would still take my fuck pouch, which would include my favorite rubbers and lube, this is not rocket science it's just basic fucking, JR
Damn, I did not know fucking could be made so difficult, first of all I do not go to incalls, but if I did go to see a provider I would still take my fuck pouch, which would include my favorite rubbers and lube, this is not rocket science it's just basic fucking, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
Except many ladies will not let you bring your own as it may have been tampered with, not stored properly or is old and prone to breaking.
Well, I guess that would be another reason it's going to be on my turf or it's not happening, JR
The provider should always have a stock of condoms on hand. The client should always have one or two on hand. If everyone assumes that the other may not have any then everyone should have one. I learned that lesson the hard way. Now whenever I go out I bring a pack with me.