!Fake Review... Be Careful!!!

Hey everyone! This is Leslie A... I had to get rid of my old handle for personal reasons, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I had a gentleman write a fake review on my new handle... This one... Handle is PussyMcLover. I have not seen any new clients lately and I have never seen this client ever before. Also my incall is NEVER down town Dallas. Just an FYI! Everyone be safe out there!!!
Sorry to hear that.
TY! I just want to make sure that no one gets arrested or hurt because some one is trying to use me as a fake reference/writing a fake review!
I have seen PussyMcLover in the Chat room, more than once.
Go in there and bust his ass lol

CG
I don't remember a good review being called out as fake.

Some of you idiots will need new handles if this becomes a trend.

Good job LA
oh my he wanted to see me too he gave me the creeps sorry chicka kisses hope that made it better
Thank you LA, for the heads up. Ladies, if a guy gives u a fake review, it is important that u do just as LA did.

That I'd for provider and hobbyist safety!
A fake is a fake. He gets PA for doing a fake review. I would bet he figures a good review for PA would not be called out as fake. Thanks girl for putting the word out even if its a good review. A little integrity goes a long way in my book

Good job LA Originally Posted by monkmonk
LA,

Your integrity got my attention. I hope we can meet in person sometimes ...

Good job LA Originally Posted by monkmonk
You should have known it was fake since there was no mention of KFC.
i'm running a review for chicken special.
Pussymclover is real, he just wrote a review in me and the session was Friday march 8th not the 13th(obviously lol). Not sure what happen with the op review. I have seen this client several times in the last 6-7 months before he was Pussymclover.
Just because the OP says the review is fake does not mean it is. Pfffffft as if some gents dont have multiple handles. Pffffftt as if gents dont seperate their p411 ID from eccie handle ijs
i'm running a review for chicken special. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I am holding out for gumbo.
  • L.A.
  • 03-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Hell....I thought I was the original L.A.