Info on Anina Rae

Anyone have any info on Anina Rae as she has not logged in on P411 or ECCIE since the end of February.
Haven't talked to her in a while but she does have a real world job that she must attend to. Perhaps it's busy season and she'll be back when business slows.
I'm sorry but these threads crack me up and lead me to believe they must be marketing ploys! These ladies have phone #'s and email addies they can be contacted by using them first. Now if the OP has done this then take it as a sign - She's on a hiatus, she quit the Biz, or she doesn't want to speak to you....I'm just sayin'
I'm sorry but these threads crack me up and lead me to believe they must be marketing ploys! These ladies have phone #'s and email addies they can be contacted by using them first. Now if the OP has done this then take it as a sign - She's on a hiatus, she quit the Biz, or she doesn't want to speak to you....I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'm thinking the same thing. Who cares when the last time a provider logged in? She may be on vacation, hiatus, just don't want to work for a week, or don't want to speak to you, too busy, etc etc etc. If you receive no response...then that means no response.
Not speak to me? Nnnooooooooooooo! The ladies love me. The ladies love it when I call them ... Aren't the providers supposed to announce to the interweb that they taking off?
Saw her 2 weeks ago. Had trouble getting in touch with PM and Phone (her voicemail was full). Text finally worked, and when I mentioned it she said that she checks her e-mail often. Just keep trying, or move on.